turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Where is my Stimulus check

I got an email saying my stimulus check was deposited on my TurboTax card and went to get my payment and it said it was deposited on April 15 acct was wrong and I still haven’t received it and I can’t get a live person on the phone at any place—IRS or green dot and or TurboTax so I don’t know what to do I haven’t received anything in the mail either 

I've been doing the same thing (go to get my payment, enter SS#, DOB, address and zip code) and every time I went (every 24 hours since I submitted my DD info through turbotax) and put in the correct info, and it say its INCORRECT and locks me out!! I'm more than upset as I need that money now!! I cant even send a email to turbotax to get some straight answers!! 

When you put your information especially your address you can abbreviate nothing has to be exactly spelled capitalisation everything the same as it looks on your income tax try that

Most likely it's going to be mailed once it's rejected from the bank you should have got it in the mail

on my tax return from 2018 (haven't filed 2019 yet) it shows that the street part of my address as "ST" and not spelled out. I've entered it every different way, (SS# with dashes & without, DOB exactly as they want it formatted and zip code using the 5 numbers as well as using the plus 4 way) Nothing works no matter how I enter it. 

I put in my DD information and got a email from Turbotax stating they accepted my information and from that point onward i've never been able to use the get my payment site. I used turbotax to submit my DD on april 5th and got the acceptance email from turbotax the same day.

LawrenceRodriguez
Returning Member

I went to IRS website "where's my check" and it said my check was schedulued to be mailed May 15. Never did receive a check into my account.

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

It may take your bank a while to make it available.  I would contact your bank.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

i applied thru turbo tax on april the 8th  and the next day said it was accepted, but i still havent recieved nothing and it says payment status not available not enough information. i mean i downloaded my return they  did i dont file taxes, but i still havent recieved anything

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Go here for stimulus info:  https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

This FAQ site may also answer your questions.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

This is BS. It doesn't tell you anything.

Turbo Tax is losing tons of customers and I am one of them.

People wake up! 

Intuit will not help you. They don't care. It was stated in a news article these people are not going to help you.

Why isn't their a thumbs down choice?????

Carlojeo

Where is my stimulus check 

@Carlojeo wrote:

Where is my stimulus check 

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

LondaG

I need help on locating my account and routing number to make sure I put in the correct information

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies