Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

TurboTax 2023.lnk caused synchronization failure of OneDrive.

TurboTax 2023.lnk was created under OneDrive, and it caused synchronization problem for OneDrive as it did TurboTax 2023.lnk was created under OneDrive, and it caused synchronization problem for OneDrive as it did not have any permissions even for administrators.  I did not create it . If I created it, I should have full control for it. How was this .lnk created?  It  did not have any permissions even for administrators.  I did not create it . If I created it, I should have full control for it. How was this .lnk created?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I called the phone number suggested. Although we could not solve the problem, the person I talked to told me that they will investigate the problem of TurboTax 2023. lnk . Further, we discussed other problems:

1. TurboTax allows for only one  user to download tax data  from one organization.  For example. if  each of the husband and wife has a separate account, then only of them can download tax data by using TurboTax.

2. The forms generated  from the downloaded data may be  marked by error flags. Those errors can be easily fixed  if we refer to the tax forms created from the downloaded data. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies