turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Turbo debit card

Wow what ignorance and call people stupid when you don’t even know everyone’s situation. So far everyone is having the same problem the app does not open so therefore how can you live chat. Their phone number doesn’t work so how can they call. You were fortunate to log on at a time when it worked. That’s all. There is no reason to belittle people like that. If you had taken the time to google it you would have also seen that that website crashed. Good day to you. 

Did anybody get an email from turbo tax before they started issuing because I didn't.?

shellathia92
Returning Member

Actually, the site keeps crashing. We can't even log in to "Facetime". So, stop butt kissing and mind your business. Why are you even on this forum if you're having such a blissful time?

Checked the IRS web site that sites messed up also y'all need to get it together no body knows nothing and pointing people in the wrong direction I will never use TurboTax again and I'm sure while y'all playing your gonna loose many more customers

No nothing from them. 

Yes we all are and they are not giving us a answer. We cant get are regular money for to access. Also the phone number hangs up instantly.  So unprofessional.  They better not play with my money

I got into the site (finally), and the account number matches what the IRS site says, but no deposit yet, even though the IRS site said it was.

When I went to the IRS site today and clicked on “Get My Payment,” it told me that I was eligible for the stimulus, but that they didn’t have direct deposit information on file. I did receive my refund on a Turbo Tax card. I entered my direct deposit information for my bank, and it told me that it will be sent there. I hope this helps someone. 

I will not be using Turbo Tax again. Uncertainty is very unprofessional at a time like this.

Sounds great. Good luck. 

I did same because it said the same thing so I entered a different account/bank. Not using the TurboTax debit card again. 

Mamo
Level 1

I was able to access the Turbo Card web page on my browser just recently and gathered my deposit info because the IRS also didn't have my info.  After verifying my identity with the IRS I also received an update stating that the process was a success and my payment would be deposited into my Turbo card account.  Also just to add, I did pay for my tax preparation with my refund this year if that helps anyone at all!  Hopefully this solves any issues and good luck!

Im in the same situation I see 

CMR1991

Hi everyone text “Bal” to 43411. It will ask for the last digits of your TurboTax Visa card then Tells you if you have received your stimulus or not. It’s just that the apps are down :( i was pissed too but have received mine just give them one more day to correct this situation. I hope this helps and good luck to everyone!

Why is the app not working?

CMR1991

No idea but this happened before awhile back and it was just something they needed to get back running. I’m sure it will be back Working tomorrow morning just a glitch and they are dealing with an insane high call volume which probably drove them to set  their phones up to where no one can get through at the moment. I really do feel like this will be solved by morning.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies