turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tabi2954

Stimulus DD update

Has anyone else had this problem? I updated my direct deposit info on 4.17.20, the day the get my pay went live. It accepted the information and ever since the only thing it says is information has been updated. It will be deposited in ******* we will let you know when the date has been set for DD. We will send you a letter 15 days after payment has been made. 

My status has not changed from that since I updated my DD. it's been 2 weeks. I just want to make sure I haven't fell through the cracks, so any insight would be great! Thanks!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

Stimulus DD update

I have had the exact same issue. I used turbo tax and chose to have my fee taken out of my refund and the remainder put on one of there "turbo tax" debit cards. so of course, I didn't receive a stimulus check. I was able to use the "Get my payment tool" to enter my account information and have been in limbo ever since. Nobody has addressed the issue for those of us who have had the unique problem and turbo tax is skirting the issue in there statements saying they have it all under control.  I didnt even know they had a free service. I have been using them for the last ten years. Never again. Let me know if yo get a date and I will do the same. Good luck to us both.

Abby

Savvy129
Returning Member

Stimulus DD update

I am having the exact same issue. Any insight would be nice.

Stimulus DD update

I had the same issue for about two weeks. This morning I checked and they gave me a DD. I had an advance and paid my fees through my taxes, as well. I'm hearing there are issues with the child tax credit and getting checks instead, so we'll see!!! I'll update if it actually get deposited or if there is a change. Hopefully this helps even a little bit 😊

Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 10.53.05 AM.png

Stimulus DD update

I am in exact sitch as everyone. Filed TT, got advance, and paid out of refund for preparations, married, with 2 kids under 16. I put my info in on portal at noon the first day. No change in status until today!!, its is the 11th day and FINALLY I have a dd scheduled for apr 30th!!. Now fingers crossed it actually makes it to my account. Keep the faith everyone, I will post on the 30th to keep everyone updated

Stimulus DD update

Yay!!!!!..Thank you for your update. I am married as well, one child under 16. I checked status this morning expecting the same old..We will notify you when we have a deposit date.  Instead it said my check will be deposited on the 30th. Fingers crossed for the both of us ..I will let you know if it came through. Good luck and stay healthy.....

Abby 

Stimulus DD update

A little update for you guys: I used my chime account (it makes funds available a little earlier than other banks) and it was deposited! So it seems they ironed out the wrinkles 😊

Stimulus DD update

Thanks for the updates everyone. This whole mess has been so stressful. From trying to contact Turbo-Tax for some guidance,  getting misinformation and straight out lies..At least one good thing has come out of this,  the ability to chat with all of you and realizing that I was not alone. I know a lot of people have made comments about people such as myself whining about not getting paid, but we all have our unique situations. Both my husband and my son were laid of the same week..not being able to get through to unemployment..wondering how we were going to pay bills, buy groceries ect...My deposit is due to go into my bank on Thur..I will post if that actually happens.

Thank you all

Stimulus DD update

Silver Linings if you don't mind my asking when was your deposit made early morning or just recently

Stimulus DD update

It was pretty early in the morning - Around 6 am!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies