turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Stimulus check

Hello can anyone answer my question and my question is this what does Niambi, your stimulus submission was accepted? Please and thank you and I was told direct deposit for the stimulus checks go out on the 9th then someone told me the 13th which one is it.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

9 Replies

Stimulus check

Did you use the portal to enter bank information regarding the stimulus check? Also, there are mixed stories about the money being sent out. However, if the payments were sent today, then Americans MIGHT be able to see the deposits as early as tomorrow in their bank accounts or possibly all the way til the 14th-15th of next week. Paper checks will be arriving afterwards, all the way til around August or September.

Stimulus check

They already had my bank information when I filed my 2019 taxes. I was told to put in my information to see if I was eligible and qualified so I answered the questions and it said the IRS will review my eligibility for the stimulus check and I checked yesterday and it said that my stimulus submission has been accepted and that's why I asked What does that  mean. I honestly don't know when I will receive the direct deposit I was told the 9th so I kept checking and checking and nothing was there so I don't know when

ReginaM
Expert Alumni

Stimulus check

The IRS stated that they will start depositing the Stimulus Payments into peoples bank accounts the third week of April.  This does not mean that you will receive yours then.   We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

TurboTax Corona Virus Updates or IRS Corona Tax Relief.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Stimulus check

Hundreds of messages have poored in about stimulus payment being posted on there Turbo tax card. Looking at my IRS return it has the Account number and Routing number for my card. Why is this a question? When you give your routing and account number to your employer it does not go through turbo tax. It comes strait to the card. After the transfer from greendot. Turbo tax employee. Do you know something we don't? Why is this an ongoing question.  And answered with copy and past about waiting on information to be updated about this.

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Stimulus check

I apologize for your frustration.  But the truth of the matter is the situation has been very fluid with changes daily.

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts.

We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Stimulus check

Check your account on Wednesday if you don't already have your money. I have a pending deposit in my bank for the 15th. 

Dmoore016
Returning Member

Stimulus check

Was that after it said your stimulas was accepted?

Stimulus check

Is that your turbotax card?  I haven't received a notification or anything yet for my turbotax card.

Dmoore016
Returning Member

Stimulus check

No I don't have a TurboTax card, once I filed like a day later it was accepted but now if I'm waiting to be approved

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies