turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Stimilus check

Im receive the stimiluss check my name is rafael 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Stimilus check

Go to an atm and check your card .my $ was there and it didn't say so on my card

View solution in original post

Stimilus check

I have already did that and when I enter my information for my 2019 tax form it said that I have entered my information in wrong, I filed my taxes January 27th receive my refund on the 25th of February and my boyfriend has filed his taxes the end of March and already received his stimulus check, TurboTax has failed us, why haven't I received my money the information is right.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Stimilus check

Did you use a TurboTax card.

Stimilus check

Yes im use turbo card

KatrinaB48
Expert Alumni

Stimilus check

In order to deliver money as quickly as possible to those who need it, the IRS is sending stimulus payments to eligible taxpayers who filed a tax return in either 2019 or 2018 and chose to receive their refund via direct deposit into their checking account.  These taxpayers will automatically have their stimulus payment deposited into the account they received their refund.

We have not yet received confirmation from the IRS on whether they will be putting stimulus payments on prepaid debit cards.  However, we have noticed that the IRS has started depositing stimulus payments on some prepaid debit cards for taxpayers that chose to receive their refund through that method in tax year 2019 or 2018.  If you received your refund on a prepaid debit card in tax year 2019 or 2018, here is what you need to know:

• I have access to my debit card: If you have access to your debit card (most people), there is nothing more you need to do.  If the IRS deposits a stimulus payment onto your prepaid debit card, you will be able to immediately use the stimulus funds upon deposit.
  • I don’t have access to my debit card: If you received a notification that you will be receiving your stimulus payment from the IRS on your prepaid debit card and no longer have access to it, we will have information coming shortly.  We encourage you to visit this site, where we are continually updating with the latest information and guidance. We know everyone is anxious to get their stimulus money and we are committed to helping our customers get access to their stimulus payment as fast as possible.

Please view this IRS link and use the Get Your Payment application, available mid-April, to check the status of your stimulus payment.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Stimilus check

Go to an atm and check your card .my $ was there and it didn't say so on my card

Stimilus check

Im check in my app turbocard is no there the stimulus check

Stimilus check

I have already did that and when I enter my information for my 2019 tax form it said that I have entered my information in wrong, I filed my taxes January 27th receive my refund on the 25th of February and my boyfriend has filed his taxes the end of March and already received his stimulus check, TurboTax has failed us, why haven't I received my money the information is right.

Stimilus check

I also filed with turbo tax in January  and already recieved my refund in Feb. But for some reason my stimulus check is getting mailed out instead of deposited to my turbo card. Anyone else have the same problem?

Was I suppose to re enter my deposit information?

Stimilus check

@JamesonMcleod yes same, but I'm locked out the system. But it also say on the irs website you can not change any information if you have already filed for 2019, but I guess since we all was supposed to receive our stimulus payment direct deposit on a TurboTax card but didn't receive it because of some type of glitch with the third-party taxpayer like TurboTax we all will be receiving checks on the 24th I believe that could be true cause I believe our deposit was sent back to the IRS, because our information doesn't match what's on file.

Stimilus check

Thanks for the reply!  I was locked out the system for days also. I kept getting caught in the 24hr wait when checking payment status. Both me and my girlfriend filed turbotax earlier this year, but I was the only one eligible for the refund advance. I also paid the extra money for the audit protection and etc.

We have the same address and she's already recieved her stimulus. Kind of crazy that my information some how got **bleep**ed up.

Bentleykally
Returning Member

Stimilus check

My boyfriends stimulus check was supposed to be deposited April 30th, it’s not on my card so where is it turbo tax? 

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

Stimilus check

The IRS is using information from your last filed tax return (2019 or 2018) to send your stimulus payment.   Where did his previous tax refunds go?  

If you aren’t sure how the IRS will be sending your stimulus, you can use the IRS Get My Payment tool to check. If they haven’t sent your stimulus payment yet, you can update your direct deposit information. If they already sent your payment, there's nothing you can do to change your payment method.

Turbo Visa® Debit Card and Refund Advance Stimulus Payments

If there is a date on the Get My Payment site, he will receive a letter about the payment in about 15 days.    

Turbo Visa Debit Card stimulus payment FAQs

@Bentleykally

Bentleykally
Returning Member

Stimilus check

Thanks Dawn, but on the IRS website you can change your direct deposit information. HIS CHECK IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON MY TURBO TAX CARD 7 DAYS AGO SO ????? 

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

Stimilus check

The direct deposit on the IRS site has to be a checking or saving account that is in his name.  It is highly unlikely that they will deposit his stimulus check on your TurboCard.  He should receive the letter that will explain where the payment or check was sent soon.    What does it say when he puts his info in on the Get My Payment tool?  

@Bentleykally

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies