Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

INF
Level 2

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I received my income taxes on my Emerald card with the fees for filing held out March 5th. They deposited my stimulus on my Emerald card April 15th.. hopefully you all will get your money soon!!

INF
Level 2

@crystallove did you e file or mail your return? I've read the ones who mailed them in will be a long time waiting because they are just sitting in the IRS building with no workers there because of the COVID-19.

I e-filed my return. And it's still processing because of errors found on my return.

I can't even update my DD

What number did you call. I can't get any information when I use the tool to check it I get no date no information.

Yes I updated and recieved yesterday. It will not go on that card. Either your account or by mail.

Put in you 2018 tax return info. Make sure you put the address correctly even the apt# or lot # 

Acrosby33

I've filled mines through credit karma on April 4 mines is still being processed as well I haven't gotten my stimulas either... Hell I haven't even gotten my American Express Serve card yet 🤦🏾‍♀️

@Gingerkat , I'm sorry, I didn't see this message until now, but yes you are correct. And I have an UPDATE.... friends of mine received the dependent amount of $500 separately from their actual stimulus, kinda weird, but at least people are getting it. One parent received theirs and 1 dependent on the 15th ($1700), the husband the 29th for his $1200, and then the second child today, weird since they have been married for 20+ years and have claimed their children since birth, one of which is on SSI/Disability. Good luck everyone😊

@Amythest503 Did you get yours deposited yet?

@Clementine78  

Oh thats ok! I am just thankful you answered! Thats great news! I am happy that I will at least have an update! 

Thank you again all the info and the message! Have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Same here @Jarradwri87 ... I am giving up

VZ13
Level 5

@Lisajimmy15 

Theres a few of us with tax returns not completed. Our dates are very close together. IRS accept cases 1.27, thata the date tax season opened. 

Most of us have delays bcuz of audits, identity verif, or other forms that cud detain ur tax return. Some of us that filed 8379 form have been waiting for a response and just this wk recvd our stimulus split in half in diff bank accts 😆. IRS is doing crazy things, but wudnt expect anything else. Who isnt scrambling around to get money. They trying to pay but are coming across many issues. Sad to know we aren't prepared. 

Vdesosa81

I filed March 19th I'm going through the same issues. Irs supposedly updated their website so people in our situation can add banking information and still getting the same message of no info available. Its so frustrating. Much needed and would be helpful to be abke to enter my bank info. Wish we could get some kind of answers! So much for 21 days....

I was wondering if anyone could help my situation did my taxes March 30th my refund is still being processed. When I do go on the get my payment portal it says payment status not available. I probably made a mistake a few weeks ago because I went on to the non-filers page and entered my banking account information so they would at least have that. I guess you're not supposed to do that if your 2019 taxes are still being processed I didn't care because I just wanted them to have my information I thought it would be a good idea. I don't know what's going on one thing I will say is I did not do 2018 taxes so they cannot go off of that hopefully somebody can give me an idea on what to do thank you in advance for your help God bless you all

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies