Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

What does it mean when you go on the IRS portal and it says you are eligible but it doesn't give you a direct deposit date

Kathy Lindley
Returning Member

You will get a paper check

I received mine today. I updated through the IRS portal. 

I never received a date.

I updated mine on 4/13. Got confirmation next day. I then got a message on 4/25 that showed my banking dd and that it would be deposited on 4/29 which it was. Good luck hang in there.....

VZ13
Level 5

@CB05032020 

Most ppl ive read about have taxes pending. Some of us recvd our stimulus last week,  and split in half. So dont lose hope. It updates tonight. So, i hope you are part of that update tonight. I hope we all hear about our fed taxes soon. 

Mine have been pending since 2.4. Others have same date as you or 1.31. I hope we all hear soon. 

VZ13
Level 5

@CB05032020 

Go to irs.gov click on get my pymnt. Enter the info exactly as it is on ur taxes 2019. Of it dont work try the info on 2018 taxes. Good luck. Hope the irs figures it out soon.

Jrock1980

The site said the stimulus would be in my account April 30...not there yet.  I changed from check to dd the day the portal opened.

susan296840
Returning Member

I can relate.  The only difference is that I got my stimulus,  but never my tax refund.

I dont understand, so why I'm still waiting. Since March. 

@susan296840   Did you efile or mail your return? They are not processing mailed returns right now.

Was your return Accepted? First double check your efile status here
https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

When you efile you get back 2 emails. The first email only confirms the transmission. The second email says if the IRS (or state) Accepted or Rejected your efile.

Then only the IRS can tell you. IRS Where's my refund https://www.irs.gov/refunds/
Make sure you are using the refund amount from your actual federal tax return and not the combined amount Turbo Tax showed you at the end. That was for federal and state combined.

When you log into your account you should also see the status and if it was Accepted or Rejected, Started, Printed, Ready to Mail, etc.  what does it say?

When will you get your refund,
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/when-will-i-get-my-irs-tax-refund/01/25589

Im in the SAME EXACT boat as you are!!! To the tee....go to the irs site answer the 3 questions it asks for...and all it tells me in return is not enough info to determine my eligibility...and just like you...i filed my taxes literally as soon as the irs was accepting them...and have already gotten both state and federal returns bk...bk in feb as well  so i know dang well all my refund returns are processed!!! So.. Yeah idk guess were just SOL until ppl decide to answer phones and answer questions...( IRS as well as "good ole" Turbo Tax) wait wait wait n hopefully theyll get it all tog and collect all the info and paperwork or wthe  they need...just hope all this waiting 'patiently' isnt for nothing and doesnt screw us and not get it in case they actually need US for the info...yet no way to even let them know. Idk...idk... Beyond fed up  ive been dealing w this crap and reading the same thing feedback from IRS site for months now 

Gigirenee1
Returning Member

Hi... Thats because as soon as this pandemic started they immediately stopped processing any 2018 or 19 returns and started focusing only on stimulus they didn't have the staff to do both so once they get most of the stimulus out and then they will go and start working on the tax returns. It kind of makes sense because people really need it that stimulus but you will get your money it'll just probably be several more weeks. At least you got your stomach unless that's awesome I haven't gotten either my refund or my stimulus.

Jrock1980

The get my payment site says my stimulus will be deposited in my acct ( the correct acct) April 30.  Well it's may 1 and no money yet.  Beyond frustrated.

Lovu4Life

Hi my name is audie murphy

I updated my info an banking info

on the IRS portal get my payment

payment status came back with the WRONG last 4 digits of my checking account number payment due on april 29th 2020 i NEVER received a stimulus payment need to know what happen

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine says it gonna be deposited on april 29th but yet its may 1st and still no money!! What should I do now?? Is there anything I can do???? Someone please give me some advice????

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies