Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

I havent received my refund, or my stimulus payment as of May 12th; but, I did receive a bill from TurboTax (an email), for the fees, because I opted for them to be taken out of my refund. I also have used TT for at least 10 years, and have recommended it for the same, to other people.  I used to help others do their taxes, so Im talking 100s of recommendations, so I guess it can be said that I have made TT 1000s of dollars, over the last 10plus years.

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

We are Steve and Joyce  and we got screwed as well.

Id like to be part of this as well thx my email is : [email address removed]

First name Jolynn 

Thanks again

They need to be shut down! My first and last year with them. 

So does it says that your Tax return has been accepted or approved?  Because it's the same with me. I haven't recieved my tax return yet. Now one day in April I had a date on TT but that very same day it went away and I haven't had a date to recieve my tax return since.

Panthersj26
Returning Member

Yall said services were free then you charged me money I dont get my refund or stimulus here fast! Im not paying nothing and will cancel and amend my return. Im very upset

Panthersj26
Returning Member

Im gonna dispute paying for this garbage services

Please help me to understand what amending my taxes will do? Because I'm in the same boat as you are with TT.

I agree, having same problem...I'll never use turbo tax ever again.

Panthersj26
Returning Member

Its cause these fools are thiefs Im disputing my fees I've not got return or stimulus im freaking upset

nws2019
Returning Member

NICHOLAS

Yea mine says  IRS accepted your tax return on March 25th nd still I have not received my tax refund I've been checking where's my refund and all it says is it's still processing topic 152:  Idk why irs is taking so much to process everyone's tax return I understand that they  probably have so much on their plate and it's probably harder for them since they're working from home but we are struggling as well most of us lost our jobs due to The covid-19 cant  afford rent, food ,bills, and my case even to take my pet into see the vet so thats why lots of us are mad  and frustrated we depend  on our refund which isnt much but can help so out now...   I think it's also funny that they can tell people they have a certain date to get their taxes done and returned to the  IRS  but yet IRS CANT EVEN give people a certain date on when  we will be able to receive our tax return and to top it off we cant even get a hold of them because IRS IS CLOSED AND NO WAY TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE what the heck are we supposed to do   I'm tired of hearing everyone say be patient cuz I can't it's so frustrating

Charlene Ruedas Turbo Tax screwed ne over to I still havent received my federal return and they pulled the money out of my bank acct. And made my account overdrawn they took out $150 and put it through twice and I had to pay my bank $35 each time they put through when they were supposed to take it out of my federal tax that I still havent received and when I check the irs it says there still processing it and need more information and this has been since February 21, that irs accepted it from Tt.

Vsepe72
Returning Member

Vivian 

cwtx72
Returning Member

Where do you go at the irs to find where your direct deposit info is correct 

Mine was accepted 2/2/20 and it's been telling me still being processed.  further more people that had filed way after me had received there is less than 3 weeks.  Mine is just a 1040.  Any one else have this problem

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies