turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Mj37
Level 2

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

Mark 

Canning50

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

Pat ... same info ... not info info to receive payment 

I am not pleased with TurboTax and will not use it after this year if Tubrotax doesn’t check into this. You charged a lot of money to file a simple return. 2018 and 2019 stated that they were rejected. I needed to add the security number. I did this and 2018 was noted as rejected again. The feds looked at 2018 and not 2019. I filed i2019 after the first checks went out. How can 2018 say rejected when the IRS accepted it when I filed??!!  You must change it to accepted. If not “Good bye TurboTax”.  I planned on this $1200. 

Wow that's crazy.

Donna

Nmhtlj
Returning Member

I filed my 2018 and 2019 thru turbo tax I got my tax refund. I did not get an advance loan and it was free to file. But when it came to the stimulus check I checked " get my payment " and the last 4 digit of the account it was deposited in on April 15th was not my account. Turbo tax says to call green dot and green dot says to call turbo tax. It is now May 1st and no one knows anything and I still havent received  my stimulus check. Someone has the money because it was deposited in someones account  but no one can tell me if it was accepted or reject who knows.

Rochelle. My stimulus was sent directly to my green dot tax card from my taxes filed in February. They have no answer where my money is, I thought as some of my small tax return was sent to it that it would be safe to receive my stimulus on. All my information has not changed, nothing is missing. TT has my money but cannot locate it.

ydolem
Returning Member

Melody

how and where did you update your information because I've been trying every site and I've left messages and I can't get through to the IRS to change it to give them my account number to deposit it they said they were sending a check

Boykins67

I have a date that my stimulus check was suppose to hit the bank which is April 15, 2020 but haven’t receive anything and I don’t have a bank ending in that account number what can I do to receive that payment and change the account number

LaRika 

I have tried the IRS portal multiple times and each time I am told my information doesnt match their records which is insane. I cant even get past that part to change my banking information. I hope the CEO of Turbo Tax is prepared to lose everything they have ever touched or have in their possession and all the customers they will never get back for this incredible screw up.

What do i need to do?  I filed Mar 2 was told refund date of Apr2 now it keeps saying processing return I'll be notified of a refund date?!?!? I have not gor tax refund NOR stimulus check.  WTF?!?!?

I use turbo tax and still using my card the irs said they deposited my stimulus money in my account on my turbo tax card on April 30 still haven’t seen it.

Never received my stimulus money throug turbo taxes 

I'm still waiting on my stimulus check as well and they needed more information on my taxes so my federal taxes are on hold because they messed up to do that part and I went to the IRS lien to see my status and it's not letting me go through so I can see what information they they have because every time I entered they said it does not match what they have them so there's no one to talk to so I'm like screwed on everything cuz there's no one to talk to everything is closed nobody's working there any suggest suggestions what I should do cuz I need my money and I won't be coming back to TurboTax either.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies