turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Chasie411

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

Go to their portal they have a way to ask questions and they then direct you to the right page, they also have all the way at the bottom of the page how to contact them, I suggest doing an online chat it's easier to get a hold of them that way they may ask u to give them direct deposit info so u can get ur check

Curt214

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

It's been two weeks now since I did get my stimulus except I can't touch it. I cut my old card up and need a new one so I contacted TurboTax card through Green Dot and they haven't done anything for me.I haven't been able to speak with anyone through TurboTax or green. To fix this problem. I have sent ever 13 emails to green. And they  still refused me my card. I will never found my taxes ever again through turbo tax. So when I'm doing saving all my information I've sent and if nothing happens I'm going to file theft against Green Dot and TurboTax.

All lower case joeywilder85 at ggmail 

Friday , 2pm still no money still no check.  Mail just ran , now i notice that all of a sudden my account number is wrong one number , so after i updated my info copy and paste  a week ago now one number is wrong not my fault im sure of it so i have no clue now ive heard probly be the last ones to get money if we even do get it ,2 months from now we will get check , i know it sucks but thats the real truth

Phil771

I live in Utah. Have not been able to get into the IR

S Portal, cannot find out my payment status or what I need to do, also do not know how to get to talk to anyone at TurboTax,

How do we get any answers on this?

I could not get dd bc it was a third party bank since i got the advance loan through turbo tax. The irs website said they were going to mail a paper check out on the 24th. I recieved my check by mail today the 24th

Cmoppins
Returning Member

I'm going through the same **bleep** right now. Excuse my language but this mess really got me pissed off. My name is Camekco add me to the list. So wat should I do?

IRS ‘Get My Payment’ does not accept my bank info for my 2019 nor 2018 returns. Have tried both multiple days with no luck. IRS site indicates my 2019 return is still in process, even though I filed in early March. Also, Turbo TX and IRS sites both indicate to not enter bank info (even if I could) if you have filed returns. What a mess....

Cmoppins
Returning Member

So now wat should I do?????

Forgot to mention that I use my bank checking account For refunds which hasn’t changed. My name is Al, please add me to the list 

Supposedly and finally for those of you who used Turbocard and entered your bank info on the irs  get my payment tool per article link below we should be receiving our deposit by 04/29th or sooner!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/next-wave-of-irs-stimulus-payments-set-to-hit-...

No , did not get any money yet after i updated still telling me it will be deposited in bank account i put in with no due date yet turbotax really **bleep**ed us on this by putting there info in be for the  turbocard so anyone with a card will not get there money on it. thx to them ill be loosing a car soon at thgat point ill sue for altering my tax return with out giving me the info and what they was changing  be for hand

I completely understand, as I'm in the exact same situation. TurboTax says no delays! Ha! There are a lot of us who got an advance and/or paid fees with our federal, put our dd in the portal when it opened, and have been stuck at accepted but no date yet. People are getting checks now and we still don't even have a date. Meanwhile, everyone who filed at the same time but didn't get an advance or any fees taken out received their stimulus 9 days ago. We are being punished for taking advantage of the services that were offered to us by TurboTax! If you think about it, too, who are the people that are going to take advantage of those things? The people who need money the most!

I agree in may l will be getting more thear from my landlord about rent here about evict me and my wife IAM 58 she's 60 wow out on the street on our age. All saveing are gone just survive only now to face this thanks torbo tax . 

Li7
Level 3

This is horrible.  TT charged my bank for their fees. Still waiting on my income tax from February... also stimulus.  Income tax says processing...STILL... I’ll never use turbo tax again. I called and spoke to a TT agent yesterday. Omg he was so rude to me. Said he’s tired of hearing TT being blamed. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies