Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

I am among the turbotax victims who was jerked around every way possible. I am curious if anyone has received a paper check in the mail yet. I've heard they went out and some people got them already. 

JuniTheUki

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

They will use your 2019. You should get a check in the mail

JuniTheUki

Yes. It's very true. Turbotax are borderline criminal in their handling of our Stimulus money 

JuniTheUki

Not Steve Mnuchin, and Donald Trump because he signed it personally?

JuniTheUki

That's a crock of shxt bud. It IS Turbotax fault. Completely and totally and Santa Barbara are their accessories. I understand that the account numbers used initially were temporary. The problem was when the updated account numbers were requested by the Department of Treasury for us, Turbotax and Santa Barbara said they would not provide them. They claimed that they would not be collecting a fee to do so. It's a companies responsibility to back their clients, and They both left us behind. And to make it worse the gutless prixks haven't responded to anything about this to anyone. We are useless to them since they cant charge us again. Unfortunately I've heard they found a way

JuniTheUki

• Many of us are going through the same or even more difficult challenges.  The IRS does not have my DD deposit account because I owed taxes in 2018 and 2019.  The IRS does not keep a record of the bank account that it debited my account.  Normally this is good because it protects your account because they delete it fromr their records.  I am also on Social Security but because I have additional income I am not in that group to be paid.  I have attempted to access the portal about 30 times but I keep getting the infamous payment activity not available.  I know it sounds harsh but I have now realized that it will be about mid July before I get a paper check and you may need to prepare for months as well.  It is hard but what would you have done if you did not know anything about getting a stimulus check and do that.  If you are a Christian like  me I depend on God providing all my needs not the government.  God has NEVER let me down and I am 68 years old and have not worked a job for over 17 years.  I have not been on food stamps or any government programs.  I pay my tithes and Offerings and put my trust in Him.  He continues to lead and guide me.  God prepared us for this issue years ago when He showed us how to get out and STAY OUT OF DEBT.  Now we are free and not concerned but now we are.helping others. We just sent 150.00 to a needy person and continue to support organizations and needy people.  The same God who did it for me can do it for you.  Start with accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour and trust and live for Him.  He NEVER FAILS.

I just seen you reply and I am sorry to hear that you are going thru these things. I am happy to hear you are moving into your new home, I pray for you and will continue to do so! Keep swinging and have faith. God Bless You and DownwithTTandSBTG

JuniTheUki

I tried emailing you. Address didnt take

JuniTheUki

Please try again to [email address removed]

You have to put for example Gee male or eye clowd. It doesn't show the addresses 

JuniTheUki

Why can’t  you just answer here?

• If you made under a certain amount the IRS has to provide free filing unless you go to a tax preparer but they don't want you to know that you can get it  free other places. Turbo isn't supposed to add hidden fees and all the pop ups at the end on their free filing but they get you to upgrade anyways. I use to fall for if you pay they save your information every year although it's provided for free at the IRS building. 

D,oninGA, whos side are you on here , ive saw alot of copy and paste links from you like your a TurboTax employee. Anyway the comment make sure you get defendants names right sounded like a smart ass remark , the only defendant is TurboTax . Period , they are ones tbat charge extra for super help , no worries, well stand behind you if theres a problem . Sounds like they have neglected to do any of that , so yes they are gping to get sued and their book will show they are crooked ,i would bet on it . At the very least they are charging us for servicesthey never plan on providing, even before this i couldnt get ahold of tgem or get any answers , just a fake voice from google not a real person ,like it would matter witb this company.  They probly hire people that dont have a clue anyway , you can tell tbat by the post theyve put on here and i bet theyall have there money !!! Rediculous 

makdaddymik , i updated my dd info last Wed also and as of this morning it is still saying it will be direct deposited but still no update on when . This is turning into a huge robbery by a corporation that needs to be held accountable , i am going to start a new blog for lawsuit against TurboTax and its partners . I will let everyone know tge link when it is set up . The only way we get justice is to stand together. 

makdaddymik ,email me [email address removed], thanks buddy

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies