Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

Spoke with a customer service rep who sent me to the same IRS page, actually one a couple days old.  Another agent told me it was all IRS problem and not them.   So even if you reach someone YOU GET NO HELP from Turbo tax!!!!!!!!!!!!

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

They correct it seems like an IRS issue but they still have taxpayer information on file to use like last yr banking information So they should correct that issue and send our payments because that tool they keep redirecting everyone too does not work this makes companies look real bad and they still advertising get your stimulus like seriously smh 

LS13
Level 3

Here is a part of an article I was reading that I would like to share with you all:

The official said the Treasury Department is actively looking into payments that have yet to be received by those qualifying Americans. This person noted that many who have yet to receive the direct deposit had used H&R Block and Turbo Tax to file their taxes in the past and used the refund anticipation loan programs with the companies. That's a service where taxpayers can pay the company a small fee in order to receive your tax refund immediately, versus getting it a week or two after filing.

Continue Reading Below

A Treasury official said the issue is that those fast tracked refunds are put on debit cards, which means the IRS doesn’t have the filers direct deposit information.

The official told Fox News that the Treasury is aware of the problem and is actively looking into ways to iron out the issue, while maintaining that the program, in general has been expansive and successful.

The Treasury Department’s acknowledgment of the glitches come after The Washington Post first reported that the coronavirus relief checks have yet to hit several million people’s bank accounts, despite the agency’s promise last week that the majority of individuals would receive their payments by the end of the day on April 15.

The Post reported that millions of these individuals used popular tax filing services in the past, and thus, the IRS did not have their direct deposit information on file.

Several million people who filed their taxes via H&R Block, TurboTax and other popular services were unable to get their payments because the IRS did not have their direct deposit information on file, according to the Treasury, companies and experts.

Probably why mine hasn't been deposited. Plus Every time I try and access portal to update info, it says try again 24 hrs information dont match their records. For 72 hrs now.

JuniTheUki

I have no choice. It wont let me access to update 

JuniTheUki

Intuit said that's an IRS issue not ours they are working to fix that in fact they have all turbo tax filers information on file via WSJ

This is crazy..I'm having the same problem .Now I'm wondering if I will a stimulas payment at all.  Who should I ask for help to find out if I will receive a payment  or what I need to do.

Sources say the irs are fixing that same issue we having now but they said if you recently did your taxes you have to wait til your taxes are fully processed 

I have also used TurboTax for years and i have always bern a satisfied customer. I always use the free edition until this year i had to upgrade to deluxe edition so i could get an extra tax credit where i pay for my luttle boys daycare. Well , i still havent gotten my original refund or my stimulus,  and i filed on January 29th, i finally got a letter on march 9th that my taxes were being reviewed,  and now i have no ckue where any of my money is . I know i will use taxslayer next year or maube even just file for free on irs website ,its so easy to do so why paty a crooked company like TurboTax whrn something happens like this all they say is its out of our hands . Then wjy pay for audit protection and all thethings they say theyll do for you , scam,  id say they willnot even have a business next year all because of mismanagement , and if the irs didnt have enough info for m my direct deposit then TurboTax falsified documents because my routinf bumber and account number on my 1040 that they supposedly gave to irs is the same as my turbo card so jow do they not have that info ??????

You just put in the total refund before fees , it will tell you the number on turbo tax site fter you login 

Maybe you wre putting something different in wrong , like your filing status or ss number it will not tell you which one is wrong just that ibfo doesnt match i would make sure you have evertything is correct and try again  ,good luck

The **bleep** doesnt worked i have been locked out since Wednesday its friday an im still locked out i cant even get into the web portal on irs website to change my bank info it keeps saying you have to wait 24 hours like seriously turbo tax will not here from me ever again smh

Same thing dude all we need is some type of update from turbo tax or the IRS seriously you don't leave customers stranded 

Same thing happened to me. Filed in February but don't have a stimulus check. How do you update the direct deposit on the IRS site?

No dude it's not that at all all info can be accurate and it still got people locked out they trying to fix the issue they said lol 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies