Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

CANNOT ACTIVATE THIS CARD TURBO CARD

OK I GOT THIS CARD OVER A MONTH AGO AND CAN'T ACTIVATE IT SAYS INFO DON'T MATCH.  I HAVE SET ON HOLD 4 HOURS ON THE CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE AND NOBODY ANSWERS.  HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT IS WRONG IF NOBODY WILL GET ON THE LINE WITH ME.  I HAVE CALLED EVERY NUMBER I CAN FIND THAT IS INTUIT OR GREEN DOT AND THEY ALL SEND BE BACK TO THE NUMBER I SET ON LINE WITH EVERYDAY ON THE LAST DAY 4 HOURS AND NO ANSWER.  HAS ANYONE RAN INTO THIS AND WHAT CAN YOU DO.  THE CUSTOMER SERVICE OF INTUIT AND GREEN DOT ARE A JOKE NOBODY CAN ANSWER ANYTHING.  INTUIT WANTS ME TO PAY 30 DOLLARS TO TELL THEM HOW STUPID THEY ARE.  JUST TOTALLY FRUSTRATED AND FED UP.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
cumi11us
Returning Member

I am trying to signup for the protective service but when I enter my personal information, the system will not accept my information.  I have a new "credit card" Please give me a call at [phone number removed].  This not is from Marvan [last name removed]

[address removed]

CassLO
Intuit Alumni

@cumi11us If you are referring to the TurboTax card, please click here for the customer care phone number. When you call the number follow the steps below :

1. Listen to the recording (you cannot skip it) 
  2. Press 2 to continue using the automated system.
  3. The system will ask you to enter your 16 digit card number or if you don't know it, enter your social security number (do not enter either one of these)
  4. The system will then say " To report a card lost, stolen, or never received, Press 1", then press 1
  5. Press 2 for the option of " have not yet received your card".
  6. Next you will be prompted to enter your social security number, zip code, and birth date. 
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I’m dealing with the exact same thing!!!! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies