Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

@pstew001 wow!!! It’s like if u updated ur info on April 15 they overlooked those people.  They gave me a date  for two weeks ago for a check to be mailed to my address on file.. I jus think they should’ve put the street number so I’d know it was the correct one.  I want to know if others got a date as well with no results.

@pstew001 I assume you have not either? I am trying to keep track and read everyone's posts but I think I got a tad bit off. 😂

I used TT to submit the stimulus efile on the 11th and it was accepted the 13th. I have heard nothing, and I am still getting that stupid "Payment Status Unavailable message. No matter how I input my info, caps or not, same thing ever time, every day. It has gotten to a point where I find myself not giving a s#$! to checking it, but my family needs it badly so I do, and disappointed and pissed every time. Has anyone gotten any luck doing it the way I did? I didn't file taxes, but I did file for the stimulus...i just don't get it. People well after I submitted mine got theirs, but nothing for us. 😑 

My mom put in her information,  got a date for check and it arrived the day it said it was to be mailed. We put in my info later because they had old DD and had to wait for it to come back to them before it would let me put in new info and I haven't gotten a date yet, just that I'm eligble

Found this info on money.com (money dot com) 

Go to website for more answers to everyone questions 

7EE3FBC9-B658-4C41-9B12-9021C44E441F.png

This pertains to people in my situation.. info found in money.com (money dot com)

6E2EFF09-7D34-4686-BD84-470903755FAA.png

@crystallove  if your taxes are still being processed it will delay the stimulus according the o money.com (money dot com) 

53429483-0B82-443D-AA56-5B681B5F25B4.png

@Tweetay4u thank you for the info but it's so confusing because people stated that they got their stimulus check even though their taxing are still processing. 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

The online link is your best option to track your refund.  I have attached a link with more answers from the IRS as to why your refund may be taking longer to process.

Federal refund questions

There is a delay in processing the returns as the IRS is not processing paper returns at the moment due to Covid-19 and social distancing policies in effect.  

IRS operations

Go here for stimulus info:  https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

This FAQ site may also answer your questions.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Well I did electronic filing not paper filing and I have been waiting sense February. The first of February at that. I have 2 dependents and I'm a single mom. My savings is just about gone. I haven't received my stimulus either. I've checked the get my payment and at first it said I was eligible and that a date would be provided soon. They also had my correct dd info for the transfer. Now all of a sudden sense yesterday. It's saying that my dd info isn't matching or I have tried the system too many times(which is not true) I check once a day usually around 12 pm. I don't know what the freak is going on but I want my money! And I want all of it. I have tried contacting advocates but no luck there.  I have friends who have gotten both their taxes and stimulus, some of whom have children and some who do not. I'm tired of waiting I don't owe the government and my taxes are right. This isn't fair at all..I don't mean to come off as if I'm cussing at you. I'm not ☺️ I'm just frustrated to the max. I need answers or at least a solution

@Tweetay4u that article is not true. I know plenty of people who haven't got a Fed or State tax return because it's still being processed and they STILL received a stimulus check. That I know 1000%. Again 90% of the people that updated their dd info between the dates of Apr 15th-Apr 17th got over looked for some reason. I know many people that updated their dd info a week and in some cases 2 weeks after that portal first opened on Apr 15th and they all either got a date or received their stimulus check. This **bleep** makes no sense whatsoever. We all got screwed and I'm sure by now they HAVE to know we all were over looked. There are way too many versions of what happened on this thread as to what happened to all the Apr 15ners. One thing is for certain they dont seem to give a **bleep**. I've gone to the IRS and emailed them asking why I haven't received anything. I have no kids, I pay my taxes on time every year, I don't owe child support because again I have no kids, I'm not married so I don't file jointly, there was no errors on my 2019 taxes because they were accepted way back in the first week of February. So I'm confused as to why I havent received ANYTHING. The simple solution to all of this it would seem to be is if you can't go off of anyone's 2019 tax form then simply use their 2018. PROBLEM SOLVED....I guess it was more important to knowingly mail dead people or rich over seas people that were here on temp visas a check before all of us. Makes absolutely no sense. But then again we are talking about the IRS. Let you owe THEM some money... I bet there isn't any glitches or hold ups then. I can guarantee you that. 

@CatinaT1 that information DOES NOT help any of us at all. It's the same bull**bleep** rhetoric they've been saying for weeks. None of us Apr 15ners are getting ANY real answers to why we don't have our money and everyone that updated thier dd info weeks after we did do. Explain and answer that one instead of copying and pasting irrelevant information.

@pstew001   Yeah I read about people who go ate deceased or live overseas receiving stimulus checks... hell even one person posted that their 9yr old son received a check smh... I’ve lost hope of getting anything... by the time I finally be able to speak with the IRS my stimulus check that was mailed April 24th will be fraudently cashed and spent by someone.. and the IRS will probably say I should have reported it lost or stolen etc etc 

I have been waiting since January 27 and still no stimulus. 

• If u haven't got your stimulus check  u can try and call [phone number removed] and when it ask for your social # keep pressing 0 it'll let you talk to someone they helped me hopefully they can help y'all...

Yes. Still nothing yet. My mom is retired . My daughter is disabled and my son is disabled. And I work as  caregiver. None of us have received anything. Sad to think that my government doesn't care care.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies