Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I finally just got a date after trying to update my DD info since the 15th. Just checked this morning and it says I'll get a check in the mail by the 8th

Tweezo28

My sister helped like 5 different people update their info and everybody got theirs except me my date said the 29th of April and still nothing. No pending in the bank or anything. My nephew date said the same as mine and his came on the 28th.🤷

I checked the website this am, and it has been updated and give me a date of direct deposit.

If you filed with turbo tax you didn't have to update your information. They automatically send it to where you had it to go. But it have been a lot of people who did it and haven't gotten theirs yet because a lot of it went somewhere it wasn't pose to go.

My name is Andrea Houston I received my stimul check $ 3,400 dollars put I didn't receive the rest of the money for my kids which was $500 per a child.

My status did not change like I had hoped. I'm extremely fed up with this. I filed on the 11th and it was accepted on the morning of the 13th and still nothing. My family needs this, and still getting the Payment Status Unavailable. Wtf!?! I was told it would update since I filed it before the 25th. 😑😒 This is irritating, and I filed my stimulus through Turbo Tax.

@andreahouston30 @How many children and how many adults do you have that you would be claiming and how many are you missing

@Clementine78  

😔 my status didn't change, and I don't know why. This has gotten very frustrating to say the least.  Any ideas? 

Checked again today, and till have the same message. I'm eligible, and it will be depositedinto **** account, and they'll update the page when they have a date. 2019 Return was accepted 2/4 and refund received on 2/24. Single mom and 3 kids. Very frustrating!!!

@Gingerkat I don't know if you seen my post earlier that I had replied to somebody else's but there are big updates on Saturday night and when I referenced back through my notes because I wrote everything down time frame wise and my status did not change until Sunday morning after their update Saturday I would check about 7 a.m. eastern time and message me back tomorrow and let me know what's going on don't give up

Are you referring to your taxes being filed or your stimulus?. You should have gotten $2,700 for your stimulus if it is you and three children

Oh ok! I hope so! I will definitely check tomorrow morning. Thank you again for all of your help!!

@Gingerkat your very welcome!!!😊praying hard yours comes through very soon for you. I will hang out and try to help as much as I can

3kids 2 adults

@andreahouston30  you should have gotten $3900....... $1200 for each adult and $500 per child. How much did they short you?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies