Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

Has ANYONE received there check in the mail yet with the message check will be mailed 5/1/20 because iam seeing people post that they had the same message for there check to be mailed 4/24/20 and got it that day or the day before so has ANYONE got a check 8n the mail that had the date of check being mailed on 5/1/20

Chataun77
Returning Member

My taxes been pending since March 6

filed 02/03/2020 no refund no.stimulus. I met all my qualifications but nothing

I also got it saying I was going to get deposited in to my account on April 30th today and didn't receive a deposit yet and I have a prepaid card thru chime bank. It worries me cause my friend that's has social security got hers today, worried yes..

@Clementine78  

So I can understand this a little better.. 

We are low income and my underage son is on SSI. We do not file taxes, but I used Turbo Tax to file for the stimulus.  I filed on the 11th and it was accepted on the 13th at 930am. I have not gotten any status as of yet. I still get the Payment Status Unavailable.  So I should get an update this Saturday? If that is true, yay! Thank you!! 

Ok again has any got the massage there check will be mailed on 5/1/20 got it yet that means in the mail because there people posting on here they had the same message check to be mailed on4/24/20 and they got it that day or the day before

I did I use a chime bank card and put my DD info in as soon as TurboTax opened there portal got mine on April 22

muggie792

Yes I did. On the 30th just as the IRS app said I would.

Ive filed my taxes as soon as they were accepting returns, dine gotten both federal and state back months ago.. I log into the irs portal...all it has ever said and keeps saying is " we do not have enough information to verify your eligibility." & has said this ever since they came out with this irs site! Therefore i cant even get into it to see whats going in w my stimulus(bc unfortunately i filed efile no advances thru turbo tax, therefore obviously its not gonna load onto the turbo debit card like i should have) let alone to try and change the banking info  smh nothing i can do besides sit back and watch every bill pile and just continue to be clueless abd fingers crossed and pray that next time i log into the irs site..  That it will hopefully say something DIFFERENT..and POSITIVE! Idk...good luck my fellow turbo tax'ians! 😵

Y'all know what this is free money none of us ever expected until this coronavirus **bleep** happened now that we're expecting it nobody can live without it so let's just be thankful were getting this

sandrastarr89
Returning Member

I filed on March 30th as well and they are still processing my IRS return for this year they owe me nothing and I owe them nothing and that is stopping me from getting my stimulus check because it's still being processed I will never use them again

Gigirenee1
Returning Member

Nope, not yet and I've heard that if you updated through TurboTax it actually has been delaying deposits.

• aye... When we all actually get these checks.. Im sure we will ALL be very thankful of and for them! Least i know i will be. Just..is very stressful aggrevating and upsetting that i cant even get into the irs portal to do anything or find any info out even. Enter the 3 items of info...it says and been saying since they made it.."based on the info we have..not enough to determine your eligibility at this time. I mean..i filed my taxes thru turbo early had em dine n waiting 4 as soon as irs was accepting them. Ive done gotten my federal and state refunds...back late feb early march sumin like that  so...none of the guidelines to why it cld be giving me that response..NONE of them even pertain to me!!  Like feel beyond helpless in the whole ordeal and its driving me bonkers! Bills been piled up since my job shut down since what...early to mid March??( & still not bk up yet) here clueless and helpless waiting on turbo to give any answers or for things to get straightened out so i can receive the stimulus...having to wait  AND rely on ANYBODY to get by in and live life... besides MYSELF...yeah i sure pray this whole pandemic doesnt last forever or too long even!! Scary,quarantined,anti-company, job shut down= no paychecks= broke AF= struggling 2 get by&live= helpless scared worried and stressed= praying 2 receive our stimulus checks bc NO... ALOT of us cannot live w/o atm bc place of employment was FORCED and had no choices but to SHUT DOWN!!& us employees of these places...how we getting by or gonna survive n pay bills n such w/o tht wkly(or any) paycheck??! Stuck...no options at all bc ALOT of jobs are down and def arent hiring therefore w have no options left except to look forward 2 the stimulus bc its a breath of air...hope...  I truly hoping🙌 & praying🙏😟😱😷😲:(😭 best of luck to anyone in similar boat as me   idk how to resolve any issues..guess we just wait wait wait hopefully fig out way to pay bills and survive in meantime...and just truly 🤞h ope they find resolutions and no matter the timeframe...make sure we all receive ours..hope they don't decide not to mess w it after so long and after most have gotten theirs! Thats what im skeptical about! Welp my fellow Turbo Taxian customers...i wish yas the best of luck,try keep each others updated..& most importantly...👀 Stay safe ,healthy & must remember to ** WASH OUR HANDS -w soapy hot water- [QUITE OFTEN]!!!** 😷💦👏🤗

I got the Turbo card for my '19 refund which I received in February. That IRS payment thing does not work at all for me so I do not know if I am getting a DD, paper check, or anything at all!?!? 

If you filed in 2018  than you can go in IRS website and enter your banking information yourself

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies