Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I did my on the 8th about 10 minutes or so late it came back as accepted and still nothing today saying nothing on irs refund which is o as I used the stimulas restristy  because I normal do not file and it says  says enter information wrong or cant find and then my payment said that that cabt determine at this time I was doing it because I have five kids this would go a long way to help my family I when i try to call they want me to pay 30 dollars to talk to someone other times they are not available and other times they call me or so it says on my color I'd I dont file taxes so I dont know but somethibgs not right I am grateful and humble for the government to do this but i just dont know what's the deal you cant reach any one I think we just need to to keep getting this messages out there I did try to do the non filer thing and it said the same thing to be about its already been filed i told the person and turbo tax the second time they called back and they said well they have all your information then but here nothing on the site I will keep praying that it gets figured out and I know god is good 

I will try this and see if that helps 

VZ13
Level 5

@Onlyme1234 

You need to go to irs.gov and click on get my payment. Thats where i updated my acct #. 

VZ13
Level 5

@Onlyme1234 

Student loan in my case. Others do it for state or federal arrears. Or child support. 

VZ13
Level 5

@Patrick73 

Same thing. Student debt. Just read in article that states IRS workers are back in the offices. So give it a month or so for us to see that money. Well maybe get the 2nd stimulus before our fed & half of stimulus. 😆

What a joke! But at least we saw something vs nothing. My stimulus got deposited today. Love my institute. 

Someone ALLOWED virus to enter this country??? Really? Ignorance at its best right here.

Must be laughing at yourselves then.

And what would your hateful ass b. waiting on? Another handout?

Mine said the same. Also listed 3 or 4 possible issues including possible identity theft. But they don't say exactly so I just did nothing. Next thing I know I got notification saying it would be dd on 1he 22. And it was.. Just hang in.

Marino, I got the same notification. It was a drop down on my phone. I received a phone call at the same time so I wasn’t able to open it. 
was it an email? Because I can’t find it

@dalenicefield38  You probably checked too many times or you didn’t put in the right info. Whatever address is on your tax return that’s what you have to put in as your information. If you type “St.” but the tax return reads “Street” that will screw everything up.

I entered my DD info on the 15th and the message says it will be deposited into my account but no date has been given yet. 

After you get a mailed date you can not update DD info. It's to late then

You got your stimulus check mailed already? 

Mine too.... And i made sure that IRS had my current direct deposit info that my SSDI check is deposited too.

But still nothing..

0. 0

°

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies