turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

What is wrong with you? Did somebody drop you as a baby? This is not the time or place to post ignorant **bleep**. Anybody can be a bigger& by the post ur sure acting like one

I bet your honkey tonk ahh waiting on that DD

Hi I did am getting it Thursday on my TurboTax card

Finally got a date will be put  on yt? Card on 30th for me I was freaking out too it will come good luck to everyone 

LB2020

Just wanted to say that I used the Turbo Tax Card this year for my tax return. I was looking to receive a paper check for the stimulus. Last week my stimulus payment was deposited onto my Turbo Tax card. There was nothing I needed to do. It came the same day I was going to try to use IRS website to update direct deposit info. I didn't have any issues with my check going onto my card. Not sure why mine went so smoothly as there are many of you who are having issues, sorry to hear that. Some of us have had no issues with Turbo Tax during this pandemic.

tashishaplummer
Returning Member

Exactly

tashishaplummer
Returning Member

Wow

Me too

It's coming if anyone has a date of April 30th DD I just got mine deposited this morning 

If you didn't enter the kids info on IRS by the 24th then you won't get that credit 

If anyone is still having issues with Get My Payment saying your info doesn't match their records, make sure that you are putting your information in EXACTLY how it appears on your W-2. For example, if your address says "Drive" or "Street" on your return do not abbreviate to "Dr" or "St". The tool is extremely case sensitive. Also, be sure you are putting in only what you OWE or are OWED for FEDERAL ONLY.  Not what you owe or are owed for state and federal combined. It's only looking for what you owe or are owed for FEDERAL ONLY.  When I first used the tool it was saying mine didn't match bc I was putting in what I owed for state and federal. Once I put in what I owed for just federal it worked! Mine updated yesterday morning with a deposit date of 4/30/2020 and when I woke up this morning it had posted to my account late last night! Also one other tip(sorry for the long post) My husband used the non filer tool and for the longest time it kept say not eligible at this time. His also updated yesterday morning to be deposited on 4/29 and it posted to our account this morning. All of that being said, if you used the non filer portal be patient, it may say you aren't eligible but its probably bc they haven't processed your information yet. They are issuing payments for the rest of 2020 so if you're eligible you'll get it one way or another. God bless everyone and if anyone has questions that maybe I can help answer @ me and I'll try to help!♥️🙏♥️🙏♥️

Try the get my payment app or the turbotax stimulus portal. Can't hurt.

I have literally been dealing with this myself. We filed and irs accepted 2/3/20. Got a letter the 24th of Feb saying they needed verification documents (cp75 notice). March 12th 2020 sent all my documents in(45 pages) and here it is April 27th and still nothing. The 24th was 60 days since I recieved my notice and 45 days since I sent my documents. I've only recieved that one notice and did exactly what was asked. On wmr its still saying the same thing that I'm under review and will receive a letter in the mail, which was the 1st and only one I've gotten. I've tried emailing the irs but no response. I've tried looking online at my transcripts but says it cant verify my information. And of course nobody answers at the irs. Its ridiculous. As for our stimulus, updated dd info the 21st of April and sunday morning after the portal was upgraded recieved a date for april 30th, all hr block emerald card users will get theirs that date as well if they use dd. 

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operations-during-covid-19-mission-critical-functions-continue

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Mine said the 29th and I got mine today.. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies