turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I filed the stimulus income tax with TT and it was accepted on the 13th. I have still not gotten past, Unavailable. It is very annoying. I have a special needs child and another kid that I am supporting and this would help considerably. I have tried changing and not abbreviating and it kicked me out for 24 hours because my info did not make their records. Sooo now I wait...patiently impatiently. We generally do not file because we do not make anywhere near the minimum to file. 🙄😒😩

I hope it is updated soon! 

Mookie224

I have been getting the same thing but when I checked this morning I now have a deposit date

Stevecff

Have a question how do you go about correcting information you submitted I keep getting the error message saying the information I given was wrong  I used turbo tax for the stimulus check

I ain't black. But I'mma tell you this. I served with all different kinds of people in the military and I found that we all bleed the same. I wish I knew how to find you I would put u out of your misery. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting something like that buddy

Got a nice update this morning hope everyone else has good news this morning or sometime this week

Screenshot_20200426-060108~2.png

Mine updated for the same date, April 30, this morning as well! Couldn't have come at a better time since we are leaving May 1 for a 1450 mile round trip to pick up my son! Hopefully the rest of you that were still having the same problem and waiting for yours to update got your update this morning as well! Stay safe everyone and God Bless!

Hopefully TurboTax and the IRS finally fixed their issue that screwed up a lot of TurboTax Visa card holders and get them out to you guys on those dates we all definitely need it I guess we were the test dummies in the beginning and got ours in the mail after they were rejected because when I got my saying it was going to go to the direct deposit information on my Turbo card in the portal it didn't actually have a date it just said it's going to be deposited into that account and we will let you know the date then a week later it said it was going to go in the mail so I'm differences you guys actually have a date with your direct deposit information so that's a good thing hope everything works out great for you guys good luck with everything

xmike50

Finally got notified i will be recieving my DD on Apr. 30th. Submitted my DD info about 9 days ago.

xmike50

Submitted 9 days ago. Just informed my check will be DD on Apr. 30

No mine's didn't have a direct deposit date they just said it was going to go direct deposit into the account number and routing number that I had on my Turbo card Visa cuz it was the same information I had on my return I wanted to play it safe and not delay anyting so I just kept the information all the same and didn't use my personal account which I should have I had the fee taken out of my return so basically they were just saying that it was going to go to that account and they would let me know a date didn't never give me a date like a week later I went in well I did check it everyday but a week later it changed to you will receive it in the mail it was like five days away and I got it on the same day that they said they would mail it so It was pretty fast basically what's going on with (some) of these transactions in the beginning of this process was the turbo sometimes uses a bank to get their fee out of our returns first and then they send it to our direct deposit cards they collect the fees and when people get advances out of their returns they collected at that bank and then they send it to us so basically the stimulus package was going to that bank and then rejected and then sent back to the IRS with then they sent as a paper check I wasn't going to write all that I used the talk text on my phone so I hope it came out right but you get what I'm saying hopefully

Ok well I checked get my payment with my husband's information first (because he is the first filer on our return and it's his information that I have to use when using where's my refund) and it says your payment will be deposited on April 30 to the account below and has the bank account that I entered in when entering our DD information on April 15... Then I decided to check again using my social and birthday and it says your payment will be deposited on April 30 into the account below and then it says bank account number **** and gives the last 4 digits of my husband social security number which is obviously not at all even close to the last 4 of the bank account I entered on the 15th. So I'm freaking out a little... Like I said earlier we are scheduled to leave on May 1 to pick up my son which ends up being about a 26 hour round trip with over $40 in tolls and 2 hotel stays so we basically have to have that money before we leave. Just wondering if anyone elses has done that. Or if I should start panicking now.

And another great advice from someone who was having problems with their information having errors you have to put exactly the way everything is spelled to the dot on your tax return in the portal so that means that don't abbreviate if it's not abbreviated excetera excetera hope that helps they save everyone if you qualify you qualify you will get it and it's not going to take as long as people are saying scaring you and stuff look how fast I got mine and it was a paper check

I read about this somewhere exactly what was going on the last four digits of the social go to Google an ask why is it that it's coming up like that see if you can get a direct answer through there but what I want to say that since he is the one first and you're filing joint it just comes up like that because the banking information is under his name first so when you pull up yours says the same date the last four digits of his Social cuz you're linked to his information as far as the account number that's what I'm thinking but I would do a little research just to give you peace of mind

Did you file 2018 if so did you try with that info

When does people that are on SSI get there money of the 1200 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies