Other financial discussions

Ok well I checked get my payment with my husband's information first (because he is the first filer on our return and it's his information that I have to use when using where's my refund) and it says your payment will be deposited on April 30 to the account below and has the bank account that I entered in when entering our DD information on April 15... Then I decided to check again using my social and birthday and it says your payment will be deposited on April 30 into the account below and then it says bank account number **** and gives the last 4 digits of my husband social security number which is obviously not at all even close to the last 4 of the bank account I entered on the 15th. So I'm freaking out a little... Like I said earlier we are scheduled to leave on May 1 to pick up my son which ends up being about a 26 hour round trip with over $40 in tolls and 2 hotel stays so we basically have to have that money before we leave. Just wondering if anyone elses has done that. Or if I should start panicking now.