turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I updated mine with the TT card bank info, and they STILL decided to mail me mine instead. The TT card wouldn't even be accepted. The site says they mailed mine on the 24th. 

Yeah that's what happened to me as well and I just got mine you should get yours any day now

@Sherrbear that is not correct about waiting until 2020, it states that if someone was deemed ineligible ONCE payments have stopped going out, they will be issuing payments for the rest of the year, then you will receive a tax credit on your 2020 income tax return. Dont listen to some of the things that people are saying on here. I spoke with my accountant and financial advisor about all of this and alot of what the media is saying is even wrong. If the IRS website is saying you are eligible you will receive payment. It may just take a little bit. Stay hopeful and positive♥️🙏♥️

Nope :(

Where did you enter the info?

You must not be loved by anyone try loving yourself and stop hating people that you don't even know aww I get it your wife or husband left you for one SMDH get a life 

NO!! NOT EVERYONE ON SS WITH KIDS GOT THEIR CHECKS... AND IM 1 OF THEM STILL FREAKING WAITING!!! THANKS US GOVERNMENT!! 

Same here you are not alone !  I submitted my tax's on Jan 25th, & they accepted them on Jan 28th. I also received an audit letter telling me the process could take up to 60 days, which has come & gone & nothing ! There's no one to call I've sent multiple emails & even tried to contact my local IRS branch all to no avail. I'm sorry I can't help you I just wanted you to know there's other's out there like you. Good luck 

Grow up would you !!!

You are so right the victims and their families are what we should all be frustrated over because honestly I feel this virus should be investigated. This is craxy someone allowed this virus to happen. Now it's killing our grandmother's and fathers. Mothers and fathers sisters brother aunts uncles. This is too much e efyone is focused on this money while America is being attact. God bless and help us all. I know everyone needs this money but less remember we are all in this together I love and pray for everyone hope this virus leaves you alone and your money comes fast

Ronejs54

Didn't get my check 

I have been reporting his inappropriate behavior

Lawson408
Returning Member

Did they send a check n say it was to be sent out to address on file on the 24 of April ? 

Everytime I get on the site it says info is wrong and tells me to try again in 24 hrs. I do and still tells me same thing this site is no help. I filed in 2018 and in 2019. Why can't I found out anything?? Very upset. Everyone I know Jas got theirs.

Same! I reported his slander to the 'moderator,' who apparently isn't working today. I also attempted to contact customer service to alert them to the issue and I was directed back to FAQ's, which leads me to believe that none of the client liaisons are working either....smh

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies