turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I bet you're a little weird looking dude that hides behind the computer because your reality sucks

I bet you won't share your Facebook @Spirit51 

I registered my child WELL before the due date and I still have received neither one my stimulus or the one for my child and people are getting paper checks already. People on disability were supposed to get theirs before SSI and paper checks but that's definitely not the case here. 

It depends on how much someone made on their taxes for the year. People who made more will still have to wait 1-4 weeks for checks.

Linda50

• Will my stimulas check be put on my turbo tax card?

This chat started as people wondering where their **bleep** stimulus is, now being trolled by some **bleep** that probably isn't even old enough to do taxes

@Spirit51  your racist hate slurs and derogatory immature posts are not wanted here nor appropriate maybe you should go take your medication or goto your redneck kkk meeting so you can hang out with all your coward white hooded friends as y’all hide in public and are too chickenSh** to say any of that nonsense to anyone’s face. But yes since I don’t have hate in my heart I will take others suggestions and pray that the nasty demonic spirit that’s inside of you be cast out. 

U got to be in a trailer park

anathmpsn

I get the same message. I went on the site Wednesday the 17 and entered my bank account number. And still no check! I'm very fustrated because we really need that money.

Beyond the ignorance. I did the whole advance onto TT card. Updated info 7 am wed 15th. Check came yesterday morning. I think we are all getting checks if u got a advance or fees taken from card. And it should be coming asap

Brittneyhill 1989
Returning Member

I still cant get on it still saying  status not available and I filed my taxes and I just got my taxes back from TurboTax and but no stimulus

No

I understand my paage is saying the same thing. I haven't gotten anything yet. 

I'm going through the same thing have been for a couple of weeks now everyday says check will be deposited in acct# someone on here said they were experiencing the same pro after waiting on hold for an hour they just said they haven't gotten to it to process it yet! It's ridiculous!!

Not all ppl on social security got theirs yet my mother is still waiting 

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies