turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

@AK272 wow I hope it doesn't happen to me shid I need that money was you able to cash it today.

@Spirit51 please remove yourself from this group, you have already been reported.

I cashed mines just fine at Ace check cashing .... The date on your check says 4/24? And @Spirit51  you must if been bullied all your life or have little di%k syndrome ...

Me too. I updated my DD the 15th and I'm I'm still waiting.  It's says you're eligible but a payment date is not available.  I need the money badly.  I was diagnosed with breast cancer 3 months so I haven't been working because of chemo, not to mention I have 3 kids at home. I'm behind on all my bills. Turbo Tax lied! And I hate it that they did nothing to help us. I regret so much getting that loan on my taxes. Otherwise I would've just use my chase card for DD. I'm so upset and worried. 

@Melody1313 okay good cause mines comes today & I hope, I don't have the same problem as the other guy.

That's the message I keep getting and I entered my direct deposit info on the 15th of April

Yea me too

I am white as they come and that is an ignorant comment do you know the truemeaning of that word sounds like you

I too am a tt filer for 5 years, had fees taken from my refund and got the advance. I entered my bank info first day on the 15th into the portal and today is the 25th and still no status change, it still says ......you are eligible we will deposit when a date is available.!!. I thought you were supposed to get it the following week if you entered info on the portal???, so now the SSI, disability, are the next ones getting theirs by may 1st, so are we skipped over for now, or what the hell?

Still haven't gotten my money, entered info the first day on portal and still nothing and no status change either

Kurkash
Returning Member

Who did you call

Seriously guy, it's enough. Time to shut your mouth and troll elsewhere. I guarantee you would never have the balls to repeat your comments in a public setting. 

He needs Jesus.  Pray for him or her.

Mine has said i was eligible for payment and my page will be updated when get a deposit date since April 15th I just checked again still saying the same exact thing 

@Spirit51 what was the point of derogatory racism??!! Race has nothing to do with this situation. Sorry you're bored in quarantine and the only thing to amuse you is start a fight in a public forum...no one needs your negativity right now...BYEEEEE👋👋👋👋

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies