Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I did do the dd from TT got card up in the mail got the advance refund and put in my info at the get my payment tool and said it was going to be in my acct they would update it with a date then I checked it like a week later and it say a check was being mail so idk

I did taxes on March 30th they accepted it I was supposed to get a return of $1,100 roughly when I go on the IRS website to check my refund for my taxes it says it is still being processed. With that being said the IRS does not have my banking information which I did put inn on the non-filers option just so they had my banking information I have no f****** idea but all I know is I don't know if I'm getting a refund from the IRS for my taxes or if I'm even going to get the stimulus check I definitely qualify 

DBakee968

I feel the same way. 

This such BS! First they say no need to put in DD info, it's already in file. Then put your info in for it to just say you are eligible for payment, but says that everytime I check. 

Ti87
Level 1

that's exactly what mine said that it would be deposited in my bank account after I re-entered my direct deposit information 2 Days Later it said it would be mailed to me on the 24th I still haven't got mine either hopefully it's on its way.

Grhazmat

I had the same issue as you. The IRS site now changed to, they will mail my payment 4/24. 

TT is just as confused as you. IRS is not TurboTax. TT cannot control a government issued website like theothe IRS. 

My husband is a non filer cause hes disabled but don't receive ss yet. I went on the turbo tax website where it says register for stimulus on April 18th and he received his payment on April 22nd. I tried to do it on the irs website and it kept on saying he wasn't eligible. So i went on turbo tax and he got approved and received it already. Hopefully this will help some peope 

Has anyone recieved there stimulus on a tt csrd?

@Tgeiger @ I did the exact same as you, entered my dd info an still received a paper check yesterday, tried to cash it but an error keeps coming up. So now I'm stuck wondering wh ugh I cant cash this check. It's a legit check I even verified via us Treasury check identifier tool

My mother and mother in law is on ss. They're supposed to start sending payment for ss recipients on Monday. Hopefully this will help

Seems like we're in the same boat for refund and stimulus. If anything changes for you please keep me posted.

Really that was uncalled for 

You are a shallow person 

Same thing here.  Same message for over a week now......but what I am seeing is that people are being MAILED a check instead of the DD info you provided.  My GUT feeling is so that EVERYONE will get a paper check with Trump's name on it.  Why why why would you go to the trouble and get folks (private) DD info... And then MAIL them a check.  Now it is kicking me out saying I have accessed the site too many times today.  Something REALLY stinks!   The bad thing.... Even though I filed my 2019 taxes... It would only accept my 2018 info.... I am no longer at THAT ADDRESS!!!  There was absolutely NO thinking in rolling out this program.  Hell, it takes 6 weeks to update an address and NOONE is working.  A PERFECT STORM.... I can't help but think that this whole thing was planned.  It never fails.. when the govt owes you money, there is a glitch.... But never never never when you owe!  Furious. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies