Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

wardroy61

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I've been trying to update my bank account information with the IRS website get my payment and it will not let me it says that my payment has been sent to my old bank account. I prefer to have it sent to my new account what can I do? 

I updated my bank account info and my wife's bank account info on the IRS get mypaymentportal and it still hasn't updated to give me a date of deposit it has our bank account information we filed as married filing jointly received our taxes in February heard about the TurboTax dilemma so we decided to go with our regular bank account at the IRS portal and still hasn't updated to a date to deposit our stimulus heard it was supposed to be deposited Friday the 24th still nothing does anyone have any updates

Im in the same boat updated my dd a week ago and no dd as of yet 

I got the same message & i still haven't received my federal income tax since January & i am very frustrated & Turbo tax got paid $120.00 & still nothing 

All this talk about TurboTax not depositing stimulus checks got us worried and I decided to put our regular Bank direct deposit information on the IRS portal I actually put it under my wife's name first and it updated to my name saying that it was going to be deposited into our bank account and it says the same thing under my wife's name and my name but I'm surprised TurboTax hasn't posted anything about people who e-filed and why they haven't received little stimulus on their prepaid TurboTax card that is linked to their turbo card app

I didn't do a refund anticipation loan or a advanced I just did a basic e-file so I figured since I looked at my taxes and seen the account and routing number and it matched my TurboTax app account and routing number that it would just be deposited on there boy was I surprised

How was you able to do that. I went as far as call this fake turbo tax consultant on the phone and she wasn't a help at all. Telling me i cant update or even have access to change or update any information until i do my taxes next year....like what how you get your job

Ed0131

I was processed yesterday. I was able to put my DD information in yesterday

If you're not able, that means your tax return hasn't been fully processed. Once your return had been processed, you'll have the option. You just have to check once a day because it's only updated once per day not including weekends. It's simple. 

I didn't get my child tax credit as well

I don't see on there where I update my DD info though???

How did you update your banking info?

I claimed my child when I did taxes and the registration allowed people to add there children so there is a mess up somewhere with people not receiving there extra 500

I'm wondering the same.

I registered through turbo tax I received the 1200 via direct deposit I didn't receive the child tax credit 500

In regards to the people who haven't gotten their actual tax returns yet could be a lot  of reasons why it's being held up one it could be in audit I'm not a tax person I'm just sharing the knowledge research that I've done where they could maybe help someone you know I'm not a tax person but I remember when I would wait for my taxes I used to track mine they have a income tax tracker in the IRS if you Google track my refund it's a whole different page under the IRS it accesses you few questions and it'll tell you in what process your your refund is in all I can say is the ones that haven't gotten the direct deposit most likely the bank rejected it and you're going to get it in the mail there has been a few little handful of people who have gotten it somehow on their turbo card but it's been very little that I've heard actually got it on there turbo card but one thing that I could say is that the ones the bank rejected those checks they get it Priority in the mail like faster

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies