Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

Its been 10 days and no status change this is bs they have all my info 

tami5107

I couldn't even get past name, birthday and address screen. It kept saying info didnt match but all my info was correct. Everyday I would try again to the point where I would get locked out. It was very frustrating. Finally this morning I was able to put bank info in and it was accepted yay! So I'm hoping I have better luck with checking my status starting tomorrow.

To update your direct deposit you just go into that link that says get my payment and just follow when you get to the part where it asks is you for your banking information put it in from what happened to me and like so many other people is the first time you put it in it tells you it doesn't match and then when you try again it locks you out for 24 hours and then when you go back in the next day after the 24 hours it askes you to update your banking information and then you put it in if you're not getting it you know YouTube has video that takes you step-by-step

dustotty

I'm in the same boat, entered DD info as non filers, still doesn't even tell me if I am eligible when I know I am.. This is just terrible :(

My check went to account I don't even have . But my refund was sent to the correct bank account number how does that happen I had filed my taxes like three weeks before the deadline of the April 15th . It's sucks I used turbo taxe to file . So I guess I don't get simlate check

It never gave me that option. I put all my info in and it STILL says it would be deposited on my TT Card April 22nd (Wednesday), and NOTHING. I'm so mad.

Did you have any problems cashing your check at the store I put in my deposit information on the day the get my payment portal opened and it updated a couple days later saying I would get a paper check mailed on the 24th I received the check yesterday on the 24th and I'm not able to cash it it's coming up invalid when I go to cash it

@Kmann2005  did you have any problems cashing your paper check I put my direct deposit information in the get my payment portal when it open on the 15th 3 days later I get an update saying I will be mailed a paper check on the 24th got the check yesterday on the 24th went to cash it and an error keeps coming up so I'm not able to cash it I'm kind of in panic mode because I don't understand what's going on why would I get a paper check that's not valid after putting in direct deposit information in the get my payment tool

I've been getting the same message for two **bleep** weeks still no updates

VZ13
Level 5

@Bart9662 

Me too. I thought my info wud update overnight. No date. 

Me as well. I just read on the Wall Street Journal that the 2and wave of stimulus is coming by the 29th If you put your DD in with the ORS by the 22nd them we should recieve it by the 29th

I've all of it not working

May I ask if it went to your direct deposit or actually mailed like it said? I put in my dd the day the site was set up a few days later said it was mailing a check yesterday. Nothing yet. :(

Me 2😭😭

For me I havent recieved anything.  However I updated my DD with the IRS.  It still says the same thing. I've been approved for the payment but a date hasnt been set. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies