turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I agree myself as well as my sister updated our info the same day she got hers yesterday but I still don't have no info

Same here so you are not the only one I updated mine 4/17 but I'm getting the same response

What response are you getting what does it say?

Just FYI, The US Postal Service offer a service called informed delivery.  Basically you receive a daily digest that includes images of that days incoming mail.

Hope this lends clarity.

wenna333

Me too. I received my $1200, but not $500 for my child and I filed my child's info along with along with my bank info at the time as mine, on the 1st of April. 

And there is no information to help with this scenario.

I also recieved my stimulous check but I got the 2400 for married couples but I also DID NOT get the 500 for my 15 year old twins. 

Anyone know how to or is there a way to get the funds. I verified our paperwork an my kids are shown there. So what happened?

Same here,set up my bank account on April 16 and still no schedule updated yet!

Charday2

I did the same thing as you with filing an using turbo card I also updated dd using my regular bank an got the same message as you. Then 2wks later they said they will send it in the mail I got a check yesterday. You should be getting a update soon most likely your going to get a check as well

I have the same issue they left my 8962 out also. I haven't received my refund or stimulus yet. And of course can't reach anyone at the IRS and turbo taxes live chat pretty much didn't resolve anything. I also will never use Turbo Tax again. And will call it one of the dumbest decisions I have ever made for deciding to use them. You'd think that reading all of these posts from people who are dissatisfied with the service turbo tax provides that they would offer some sort of a explanation for their short comings. Instead they obviously could careless that there program is inadequate.

I guess so, btw thanks anyways!

I'll keep checking get my payment!

Anyways lucky you!

Me too. Added my info first thing Wednesday morning when it opened. I know they are bombarded with work right now, trying to get everything out to so many people. But it’s hard to have patience when this money is needed so badly. 

I file my 2019 with turbo tax on feb6 2019, they still charging me fees when they know IRS is not processing returns. I Tought was free 150.00 that's what they charge, no tax return, no consideration, not my fault I will never use this again, debit on 5/1/2020 I havent recieve a dime

I did the same thing put in my did then a day later said that I was getting a check mailed out on the 24th but haven't got it yet

I stil havent got mine as well. I used turbotax for 2018 and didnt file 2019.But like you I went on there and added my DD last Wednesday too. It's been 10 days and I stil get the same response as you do.  

Same here

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies