Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

If you receive disability benefits from the VA your information will not come up on the get my payment portal your stimulus check will be deposited wherever your VA benefits get deposited to.

It has said this now for me for the last 3 weeks. We are under 50100 a year, 3 dependents this has been very hard.

Same got the message saying I’m eligible then got a message that my info doesn’t match I filed on the 10th  

Rmccall64

I put mine in on the 15th. Still haven't got an answer when I will get my check.

I'm with you. I went non filers. But I also went irs site to register after I had registers with turbo (I know, I was stupid). Anywho, I kept getting, unable to verify eligibility. Then all of a sudden last week just happened to check again and there it was, my check was to b deposited on 22nd. It was. So, hang n there

Did you get it bc mine said the samething and i didn't receive no check

VZ13
Level 5

@ryweinstein88 

WASHINGTON—In the second big wave of stimulus payments, the IRS will send money over the next few days to people who recently provided their direct-deposit information.

These payments will likely go to two groups: One set is tax filers who successfully used the Internal Revenue Service website’s “Get My Payment” tool to add bank information by midday on April 22, according to the IRS. The other set is people who don’t file tax returns but who receive Social Security or Social Security disability benefits, according to the Treasury Department.

The payments could follow the pattern that occurred when the government sent the first round of direct deposits two weeks ago. Then, the Treasury notified banks of the coming payments on a Friday. Some people saw the money in their accounts within hours. Nearly all the payments had arrived by the following Wednesday. This time around, that would mean payments arriving by April 29.

Bgwin79
Returning Member

E file is slow too I didn't work in 2018 and I filed by turbo tax on Feb. 28  and I haven't gotten mine yet it tells me that it is still being processed. And the stimulus check they tell me they have to see if I qualify for it. It suckd

VZ13
Level 5

@wolfeynicole 

WASHINGTON—In the second big wave of stimulus payments, the IRS will send money over the next few days to people who recently provided their direct-deposit information.

These payments will likely go to two groups: One set is tax filers who successfully used the Internal Revenue Service website’s “Get My Payment” tool to add bank information by midday on April 22, according to the IRS. The other set is people who don’t file tax returns but who receive Social Security or Social Security disability benefits, according to the Treasury Department.

The payments could follow the pattern that occurred when the government sent the first round of direct deposits two weeks ago. Then, the Treasury notified banks of the coming payments on a Friday. Some people saw the money in their accounts within hours. Nearly all the payments had arrived by the following Wednesday. This time around, that would mean payments arriving by April 29.

VZ13
Level 5

@Darcy72 

Irs.gov

Get my payment

VZ13
Level 5

@pterry_pterodactyl 

If ur info when you went to irs.gov stated check 4.24. Its 4.24, is the mail date. Allow mailing time.

That means the irs got you're information in processing and you will get you're money direct deposit in you're account hopefully next week that's when they gonna start sending money out 

Sam here would be nice if turbo taz would get off ther ass

James1979

Screenshot_20200422-080222_Chrome.jpg

I have had this since april 15

VZ13
Level 5

@MrTJH 

You need to check through get my payment by going to irs.gov. if you havent filed 2019 use 2018 tax info. It wud mention if its needs ur direct deposit info or if pymnts been sent.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies