turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I just checked the get my payment tool and it also says I qualify and they don't have a payment date yet with my account info that I had used in the non filers tool from TurboTax. I am so glad that I now know for sure it is coming and that it is going to my account I gave them. Now I just have to hope it comes soon!!

Bbailey64

Me either 

Same

@Darcy72  Did you ever gets your dd? My husband was suppose to have gotten his on the 22nd as well and still nothin

I’m on ssi and nothing 

Well I guess I’m one of them on the waiting game list!.  No DD or Check😡😡

I got the you are eligible and would have a dd date when it became available then went to being sent a check in the mail  on the 24th but actually recieved it today. My husband had a dd date for the 22nd and still hasn't gotten anything? Anyone else had this problem?

I have and now it tell me payment not available.. grrrr

@Casseyrisner2020  its may be giving you that message right now because they will be doing maintenance to the portal all weekend between the hours of 10pm til 1am. Hopefully you all get your dd soon. 

I filed turbo tax both years, still nothing. They have all my info. I know people that refuse to work and they got a payment. Rediculous. I will never use turbo again.

Hey I put direct deposit information in and I received a paper check today 04/24/2020. Hope your gets to you soon.

No I have not gotten it yet but they said they are working on it and will update me. That is the answer that I was saying earlier if you are patient it will update. Just because you put the information in doesn't mean they've accepted it yet which won't be for about 3 to 4 weeks eventually you will see an update and have a date when they will be DDing your check. Keep checking back with the portal

Listen that mo ey is free mo ey we are all hurting but you can't be upset that you haven't received it yet when you never even earned it. It's free so just be patient. I haven't got mine either we are all dealing with this and even when you get the 1200 its not going to fix anything just saying ita not going to make all your problems go away and then you'll just have new problems to complain about all the **bleep** complainta about free **bleep** money

I went to walmart an stood in the 45minute line with the other 75 or more ppl cashing theirs with no problem. Several hundred ppl got them tooday.

That's what worries me, why did they as have no problem.  The clerk said 1person yesterday out of a few 100ppl had the same issue as me.

Weird thing is I cant find no forums on this issue,  i even just checked all my debit acts an bank account for deposits thinking maby that's why it was no good, but nothing there.

Was you able to cash it with no problem?

I couldn't cash mine due to it coming back invalid..

I did dd info on portal to an still got the check an not sure what the issue is with the check. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies