turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

Of course it's what you are seeing. Many of us have the exact same thing.

For instance - 

Payment Status

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

We will deposit your payment to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number:

Mine has said this since the morning of April 15th. Join us and commiserate.

You have to put all your information as if is on you tax return. your agi then federal   your address has to be exact  as well as zip code 

This some bs I filed on the 4th n I’m totally left out ... payment can’t be determined still. They have my dd n yet I haven’t received any updates since April 4th  non filer btw smh 

790EE835-802F-4207-AD8F-69CF08FE4423.png

Have not received my stimulus check, even though I received  my cash advance  and my refund on my turbo card, why not my stimulus? I think that if the irs did everything right the first time what the hell is the problem now, there's  some **bleep** in the mix to come.

I updated my DD on the 16th still dont have a date when it'll be deposited either smh hurry up and wait..

Dbo

I submitted my non filers info on the 9th and been checking every few days on get my payment and up untill yesterday it said it has not determined eligibility at this time. Today i checked again and finally got approved for a payment but still no date for that, so give it at least two weeks after u submit info for non filers and  be patient 

Just seen this today if this helps giving us hope 

Screenshot_20200424-185514.png

vmd7878

My husband has been saying the same thing for over two weeks. Today mine finally said it needed more info, so I filled in the info and not its saying the same as my husband's. Am i going to wait for 2 weeks or longer?

Sadday

I have not no check yet

Tbro

That is because no one wants the liability of keeping banking info on file or transmitting across the wires. Using a temporary number keeps your real number from being exposed to the wild, wild west of the internet. This way they won't be on the news like several years ago and paying out fines and lawsuits. I appreciate that and had no problem enter my tax info on the IRS website to update my dd info.

Hello I would like to know what is a turbo card , because I filed 2018 and 2019 taxes through turbo and never received that card I filed on 3/25 and just was told the Irs.received it

Did it come today

Not at all, have not been able to access the web either

@YoungMo1 my husband is also a non filer, he filed his info at the beginning of April also and his status on the irs website FINALLY updated today to say he is eligible but we dont know the deposit date. I know its frustrating but I have hope that everyone who is in this position will receive the money, just not in the time we would all like it. 

@Pgibbs11 did you receive yours in the mail or through dd??

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies