turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

They should recieve it the same way they would recieve those benefits. 

I received my 1200 but not the 500 each child ages 7 and 9

If you receive benefits such as ssi or disability you had until April the 22nd to input each childs info on the non filers tool. If u missed the deadline you will have to wait until you file your taxes next year to get it. 

I have been getting this same thing you are getting for over a week also

Terry jackson
Returning Member

No i can't even pull up my information... And i kno for sure i filled 4 da last 4 years.. So somebody please tell me wats da problem

Kbaby

Nobody can not understand these runons.maybe write it better u think💪

they told me it will be here today but I didn't get nothing in the mail. I'm from Winston-Salem NC.

I’m so confused. The irs site originally stated they didn’t have enough info. (I filed taxes through TT as I usually do and got the TT advance/card). Sooo, I put in my dd info for my bank account. The next update I could get was that a deposit would be made to my bank Acct ending in “****” BUT has never given me a date! Weeks later I still get same message, “be deposited in Acct” and stops at that!!! Lol. I don’t understand wth the point in doing this was if I can find out (approx) when I’ll get the check! Beyond mad! 

I received mine today after updating my direct deposit it said it would be mailed on the 24th. But i got it today.

Russ2020

I have no received mine yet and had to complain to the government

Its possible because mine had updated and eligibility did after the first night of maintenance goodluck to you!!

Russ2020

I  I have not got mine neither and I mailed my paper in been waiting .only people on social security that got children got there's not even veterans got there's or other with direct deposit that on social security have got nothing and I filed taxes

I got my stimulus money from turbotax first time user went with the free one and got my tax and stimulus within 2 weeks from today I opted for a turbo debit card so try checking card iif u got one 

Did you claim those children on your taxes that where last filed? If you didn’t then that’s why you didn’t receive it. If you did then unfortunately your one of the people who they made a mistake on your amount. 

Mommy4pack
Returning Member

I was in the.   $- minus on my tax return when I went to put in my AGI it wouldn't take the - minus sign so i figured if they even look at the taxes they would see that .but obviously they don't because I got a messages on my stimulus Get. My Payment. Site that says it looks like you don't qualify your income is to high .iv never made too much for anythinh can some one please help me 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies