Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

I've been trying to let people know who have had the issue with it saying your info doesn't match, try putting JUST WHAT U OWE OR ARE OWED FOR FEDERAL. NOT what u owe or are owed for both state and federal combined. I had the issue too at first where it said my info didn't match. It was bc I was putting what turbo tax said I owed for both state and federal.  Only put what you owe or are owed for FEDERAL RETURN only. I hope this helps!!!

Yeah, you are supposed to enter what your total EXPECTED return amount was going to be BEFORE any garnishments. I entered my DD bank account information on the portal on the 16th, when it first opened. It confirmed that it would be deposited into our account. However, 2 days later it said we were being mailed a check with the date of today (24th). Not sure if it is even worth putting in your bank account info at this point. 

Still waiting on the check.

D63

Mine done the same thing because my 2019 taxes hadn't been processed yet so I had to put in my info from my 2018 taxes  then it accepted it, but I still hadn't got a date when I will get mine. Hope this helps.

I updated mine on the 15th it's now 24th mine still says u r eligible for payment when we update our system you'll have a date for dd. I hope they fix the issues this weekend

Hello ppl, so today is 4/24 an my ole man got his check in mail today. He used TurboTax to do taxes got anticipation loan. They were supposed to DD an of course had issues, an all the hang-ups. So just letting you know it came today in mail 😊.

I have received my money yet either they got all my information

Everyone who has filed an hasn't received taxes yet or they were held up. They have put taxes on hold to do stimulus. An if your taxes are filed an haven't been processed it states you will not get this stimulus until you file 2020 taxes. Because they don't know your eligibility until taxes are processed. Which sucks but you will have to wait until you file taxes for 2020 to receive this stimulus. 

LMB1319

I filed my direct deposit info on through turbo tax when they first introduced the easy way to file for the stimulus check on April 4. I just received my direct deposit this past Weds. So hang in there its coming,!

Update..I have been trying since the day the get payment tool was available..to update my direct deposit and each time after putting my name,b day, and address it would sat payment status not available..we cannot determine eligibility for payment..etc. but I literally just went to the site at 3:00 est. And I was able to input my direct deposit info. So maybe for anyone that wasn't able to before maybe you will be able to now

Sorry but your info is not correct. My brother hasn't filed taxes yet this year and he got his stimulus on April 15th.

He hasn't filed taxes... that's the difference. If you filed is how I started my post. If you didn't they go back to 2018. For those who have filed an are held up my info is correct. They will not go back to 2018 taxes for your eligibility of you have already filed 2019.

He has filed them but he is being audited so he has not received his refund yet but he did get his stimulus money on april 15th. 

are you Married, I notice in my area married ppl haven't yet but single family or person. I'm married but husbands only works we have 3kids still no stimulus either 

I don't think your understanding what they're stating as far as recieving a tax credit for the stimulus in 2020s taxes. Anyone who e-filed through the irs or a tax preparer, they ARE still being processed. If you filed the traditional way on a paper form and mailed it in the irs will not process it at this time bc of the pandemic. You should try to not put false information out there. People are extremely vulnerable right now and need correct positive reinforcement. Also, my Financial advisor and tax preparer gave me all of the correct information which I just explained contradicting your information. Not trying to argue. Just thought you should be aware you're giving false information 

Dcabello1

My mother or sister not yet to recieve theirs either , thier on ssi and disability?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies