turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

Yes I been told for 2 weeks it's come !!! If it works so good y can't we get money???

Me too! I was accepted into an earlier filers batch before the federal government started accepting any taxes. Still knew it would take a bit longer since I receive eic. The week other i knew in a similar situation received theirs, I received a letter saying it was pulled for a random review. My 60 days was up a couple weeks ago. But now i cant reach anyone. I haven’t received anything since the first letter and in that they hadn't asked for any information. Beyond frustrating. Also didn’t receive stimulus and put in dd and was accepted first day. Waiting on a date. I fee like those who ended up receiving the “it will be mailed to you” will get theirs first. 

Yes there should talk to us or give t money!!!

What i did was fill out the non-filer and then  the check my payment  and it updated  my info. My check  was mailed to me. 

tcustalow
Returning Member

Did you receive your check today in the mail?

Hopefully tomorrow status will change for people that filled out DD info and still waiting for update at least from track record so far with IRS they are processing DD on Saturday and should be deposited by Wednesday 

He'll no. 

I just did the quick 2019 return for the stimulus check on april 6th i will go back and do the amended return later but it said the same thing to me on the irs gov sight and my return was accepted by the irs on The 6th so your not alone . They have real problems so sad this is our goverment and with all the technology today they cant fix their own screw ups 

I did. It said up to 60 days

Thank You for the info.

Hell naw and im with u on that turbo tax.

Ive been doing my own taxes for the last 8 years and of all years they f&€ked this year

No

Thanking the Lord that my check actually came on today 4-24 as it said it would everyone stay hopeful 

Hey everyone, I know its hard being patient bc we all really really need this money!! I dont know the irs schedule of how they are getting payments out but I think we all need to take into consideration that it may seem like we were forgotten about, but I think in the grand scheme of things anyone who works for the irs or the us government at that is probably trying to do their best under extreme circumstance. Trust me, I'm frustrated that I haven't received an update in over a week regarding my payment but I will say that my husband hasnt worked, well has worked under the table, for 5 years now and he used the non filer tool. His status was unavailable for the past week as well, but he recieved an amended tax return from 2013 last night in the mail and then his status on get my payment changed to eligible this morning. So that gave us hope that someone is doing something at the irs. Just try and be patient everyone.  God bless♥️ 

Ps- dont listen to the media!! Its ALL hearsay at the end of the day!

I used turbo tax this year. My taxes were excepted on 3/2/2020 and I still haven't received my taxes nor my stimulus. When I log into irs.gov I get a message saying my info doesn't match what they have on file???? Im confused and frustrated.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies