turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

The Get My Payment tool works and Turbo Tax is an amazing site. I am sick of the bashing of both Turbo Tax and Get My Payment Tool. I have used Turbo Tax for 5 yrs and I have successfully used the Get Payment Tool. I also have not received my stimulus check. The Get Payment Tool works if you input the correct info. You can't continue to input incorrect info in. If you do you will get locked out or receive a message that says Payment Status Not Available.  It is a matter of simply following the directions. Either input your 2018 adjusted gross income , ss#, DOB or your 2019 info. One or the other will work. Once you get in the next screen will allow you to input your bank info. 

I'm with you. I re-entered my information over a week ago. Status just says I'm eligible for payment but payment date is still to be determined. So irritating. 

First of all the Turbo Tax Delux Package is to help with an Audit not to answer questions regarding the IRS stimulus payment. Next if the Get Payment Tool is telling that they do not have enough info to determine your eligibility then that means something regarding your tax info is not correct or lacking info. Also, if you continue to try and used the site more than 1x a day or continue to  input the incorrect info in the tool will lock you out.  I have used Turbo Tax for many year's and I love them. I have successfully used the get payment tool as well. It works! By the way I do not have any affiliation with Turbo Tax nor The IRS. I am a normal frustrated US citizen waiting on a stimulus check like everyone else.

Marissa77

I would request turbo tax give you a refund for the service you paid for. Even if they can't get you an answer with the irs being backed up, they should still reply to your inquiries.  Especially if you paid for the extra service. Good luck

Already filed my 2018 and 2019 taxes.

Did not owe taxes

Already received refunds from fed and state and already spent 🙂

Received paper check for 2019 taxes in mail

Updated my direct deposit info on April 15 around 8am

This is the message I have been getting with no status change 🤨

27FCD2B0-2B17-450C-807C-18DC36A3B9E6.jpeg

Well I’d hate to break it to you, the Get My Payment tool must not work that fine considering they’re doing maintenance it for the next 2 days 

Hey I live in NY didn't get mine either and I applied with turbo tax as well. If you are married possibly will be mailed due to both spouse name on check. Please remove your information off of this site. I can't stress that enough REMOVE YOUR POST TOO MUCH INFO. Just a concerned citizen 😉.

I will never use turbo tax again. I filed my taxes by myself (self employment) it said it was gonna be free but I end up paying at the end. Plus I have not received a stimulus check as of yet. SMH. I filed my 2019 taxes on April 11th n when I check it says can't determine eligibility. 

Collene76

NO TAXES YET NO STIMULUS YET!!!! My 2019 taxes have been processed but are on hold, NC I didnt file 2018 . I made very little money so I didnt think I had to file. Needless to say I filed them asap and put them in the mail and a week later the IRS had closed. Since they're only working on efiled taxes right now I'm SOL until IRS opens . I also didnt receive my stimulus and on the morning they set the " get my payment" up i went in and found that it told me they needed bank info, after that it said I was eligible for the stimulus and it would be deposited into my account and check back every 24hrs for a date ! My hours been cut from 55/60  to 35/40 a week this is horrible I was counting on the stimulus since I have no idea when I'll get my taxes I'm currently taking care of my 2 grandchildren I've wiped out my savings and its frustrating that I cant get any answers anywhere!!!! 

I'll just need your social security number and bank account information 

Cherry656
Returning Member

Where my payment at did not get my stimulus check yet 

GBody

Maybe it's because you don't know how to spell!!!!!

GBody

It's not TurboTax fault that you didn't inter the right information. On the IRS website, Dumbass!!!!

It is TT and IRS fault this isn't the first time a stimulus has gone out to people and the same **bleep** happened before maybe this time they will realize that stimulus checks can happen again and maybe the 3rd time will be a charm just not me as a TT customer or any of the main tax filing agencies I am either gonna go local tax prep or file through IRS directly from now on 

How you gonna pick on someone's spelling an then spell enter inter???? Dumbass

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies