turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anyone who updated DD info get their Stimulus check yet?

Yeah I'm in the same boat. DD info was accepted, but didn't give me any info other than that. I've seen people say they're getting the whole"paper check" message even afterwards but I wasn't one. Also have seen a few people say they we're told the deposit is set for the 22nd, still have no idea. Hopefully tomorrow will work out for lots of folks

The exact same thing has happened to me. I entered my direct deposit information on the 15th and it hasnt let me check the status until today and it now says I'll be mailed a check on the 24th!!! Like what was the point!!!????

Lah25

I went through the exact same thing I finally got a message today saying my check is scheduled to be mailed Nd I filed in February as well 

I updated my DD infor aswell on Wednesday morning when the portal opened and I checked to see if the status updated thismorning and it said my check will be mailed to the address on file on the 24th.

So stressful thanks to turbotax not notifying us that the irs didn't have our info on file, not only that what's the point in updating your info if we all default to a check.  This is stressful. I pay $370 to use turbotax Selfemployed every yr, thinking I will be doing my own taxes next yr, turbo tax is a joke a long with the other ones that didn't notify their customers. They new and instead of saying anything they left us all sitting here in panic wondering what todo. As if life isn't already stressful enough rn.

@Sdav25 Same thing here. I can’t wrap my head around the fact they continued to inform everyone that updating your bank information would make sure you would receive your payment faster. Mind as well just have waited without the struggle of trying to figure out that difficult portal!

Nope! I have used TT for the last 10 years with the same bank account. For whatever reason I had to update my bank info on the 15th and as of today it still says I’m eligible and will be notified when they get the deposit date

Me as well. It has said the same thing since last Wednesday. And when I have searched online I can’t find anything related to the problem we are having.

Yes I've searched online for answers since yesterday but nothing. Everything seems very sketchy to me. I will NEVER use turbotax again. I hope that everyone decides to boycott TT and their business never recovers. They have proved that they couldn't care less about their customers so let's make sure they dont have any! 

Jcomer340629

I agree. Last week on Tuesday turbotax representative assured me that my stimulus would go on the turbotax debit card. False! They continued to lie to customers. 

We have not received our tax return either and have been out of work 5 weeks already. Yet turbotax keeps sending me a reminder that I still owe them for filing my taxes! 

I updated my dd info and had the same issue as the first comment. i dont care if thats not the answer you want. its information as to whats happening. 

you have checked the status of your payment and it doesnt say you will be mailed a check? it gave you a date it will be deposited? otherwise youre in the same boat and you will be mailed a check. 

turbotax employees have been the worst the past few months. im on board ill never use turbo again. a bunch of clowns 🤡 giving every answer possible. 

Jharger

I filed with TurboTax as well and I was on the portal to the IRS the very first day they open the get my payment to put in my direct deposit information about three days later I went back to check status and it said that my check would be mailed on the 24th, so I too and having to wait on a check even though I gave them my direct deposit I didn't know that TurboTax was the problem I couldn't figure out why I'm getting a check when I provided my information

I feel like TT has simply dropped the ball in this situation. They havent let us know what to expect, or hope for or even to be upset about. If it wasn't for us customers asking questions we wouldn't have even known that if we had fees taken out of our return that our stimulus would NOT come to our turbo cards! They have been silent or giving robot responses to REAL people who need answers like YESTERDAY!! Half the people I know have already recieved their stimulus and spent it while I'm sitting here not even knowing what to expect or when to expect mine! I've been out of work for 5 weeks now, and I need this money just to keep my utilities on!! TT should be held responsible simply for not keeping their thousands of loyal customers properly informed of what's going on! I've been sitting here waiting on a DD that I just found out this morning will not be coming...🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

So if a check will be “mailed by the 24” does that mean we get it on the 24th? Or a couple of days after? 89B67CF0-010F-49B1-8DF8-E795BAC79EAD.png

Mines did the same.. it accepted dd info and then a couple days later said I was receiving a check

BB1E42F6-6603-4671-BE7F-0A38D7F7CB88.png

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies