Fee’s and Automatic Withdrawal

Fee’s and Automatic Withdrawal

I was under the impression that TurboTax would get payment once my refund is issued but now you are saying you are going to withdraw from my account. I’ve been in quarantine for a week now and don’t work. I don’t have money in the bank. How can we fix this?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Fee’s and Automatic Withdrawal

This is something you will need to contact customer support over the phone to discuss. 

Please click here to follow the instructions to be connected with the best representative. 

Fee’s and Automatic Withdrawal

I was under the impression that they took the money from my refund once filed. If possible could this be done at a later date like at the end of the month when i have it in my account to cover please.

Fee’s and Automatic Withdrawal

We are often able to extend the time for this, but we can't do it through this forum because this is a public board and we need to get some personal information from you.   Please use this form to contact us directly so someone can assist you further.  Contact TurboTax

@suttonjermaine3