Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

About Stimulus Checks

Hi everyone, so TurboTax is refusing to tell the truth, & has failed us. So if anyone has TurboTax card & received a advance or had your fees taken out of your refund from your TurboTax prepaid debit card you will not receive your stimulus check payment on your TurboTax debit card you will receive a check in the mail unless you correct your direct deposit information on the IRS website, TurboTax doesn't give the IRS your direct deposit information from the prepaid card.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

12 Replies

About Stimulus Checks

Please don't send anything I need to click on, please & thank you, I have checked & know all my information as well as spoke to a representative as well yesterday, who needs their information checked is you.

About Stimulus Checks

Turbo Tax has failed us all and I see a nice little class action lawsuit in the future.  

About Stimulus Checks

@Tgeiger what number did you reach the representative at?

About Stimulus Checks

@eddyd3rd  [phone number removed] 

About Stimulus Checks

@eddyd3rd I think it's not allow me to post the number it keeps saying phone number removed.

About Stimulus Checks

I spoke to a representative two days ago and she assured me that the stimulus money would be added to my Turbo Card by today. I already filed my 2019 taxes and received the card and my return. Nothing came. I just tried calling again, but now it will not allow me to talk to a live person unless I pay 30 dollars to upgrade. Some GRADE-A BS. We need answers. AND NOW. 

About Stimulus Checks

@Aronbagatta if you had a advance or fees taken out of your TurboTax card the IRS don't have your direct deposit information I spoke to a representative yesterday and she stated that if you had an advanced or your fees taken out of your car you was receive a paper check cuz I was told her I was having problems putting in my direct deposit information for my 2019 1040 form and it kept saying the information they have on file does not match the information I'm entering when I'm entering the right information, when I told her that she said I will receive a paper check & no action should be taken TurboTax doesn't give the IRS our prepaid TurboTax direct deposit information

About Stimulus Checks

I can’t even get into the IRS website to give them my direct deposit info. It just keeps giving me that dumb “Status not available blah blah blah” message. Then I can’t go any further. I received my 2019 tax return on a Turbo Card. Two days ago I got through to a Intuit customer service rep. and she assured me the stimulus money would be deposited on my Turbo Card today. But, I have received nothing. I tried calling back today, but now they’re trying to fleece me for 30 dollars to upgrade, JUST TO TALK TO A REPRESENTATIVE! I’m losing my patience.  

About Stimulus Checks

Sounds like they’re  kicking the can down the road. So many conflicting statements. I was told I can add my direct deposit info on the IRS portal, but that doesn’t work either. 

Panda573

About Stimulus Checks

all my information is correct.

After 1st stim, I all of a sudden got charged $9.90 months after I had taken the money out, put me negative, then I found out there are many others who all of a sudden got charged a fee, that they have yet to explain. Haven't even had my card for 9months.

My 1st stim went on card within a week.

All my information is correct with turbo and the IRS, always has been.

This time, no stimulus with no explanation as to why they sent it back, then I found out its because they can't make a profit off of it.

I already started to a lawyer about this.

There is no explanation from turbo as to why the fee was there, nor should it have been, and everything on my end was good ans what turbo did with my 2nd stim was illegal.

Hope they like the hundreds of lawsuits coming their way 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

About Stimulus Checks

There was an IRS that may have effected you.  

This link will give you more information:  Why haven't I received my second stimulus check?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies