June 4, 2019 8:14 PM
Your address should be one where you can get correspondence from the IRS should they need to contact you.
To Edit Mailing Address to use APO:
- Open return (if not already there).
- Click on Personal Info and edit the Mailing Address.
- Under Type of mailing address in the dropdown choose Military (APO, FPO, or DPO).
- Under APO/FPO/DPO in the dropdown choose APO.
- Under State code in the dropdown choose your location.
or the state code on the dropdown select -
- Armed Forces the Americas (AA)
- Armed Forces Europe, Canada, Africa, or the Middle East (AE)
- Armed Forces Asia or the Pacific (AP)
Please see screenshots below.