Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have a job in Germany with and received a Lohnsteuerbescheinigung which is the equivalent of a US W-2 but I do not know how to enter it on this database.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Coleen3
Intuit Alumni

I have a job in Germany with and received a Lohnsteuerbescheinigung which is the equivalent of a US W-2 but I do not know how to enter it on this database.

You would enter it under foreign income. In the search bar in the upper right, type the words Foreign Income and then click the "Jump to" when it appears. Since it is not a US W-2, you will have to call it "A statement from my foreign employer".

Since you will have to report in US dollars, here is a link for currency exchange: http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Coleen3
Intuit Alumni

You would enter it under foreign income. In the search bar in the upper right, type the words Foreign Income and then click the "Jump to" when it appears. Since it is not a US W-2, you will have to call it "A statement from my foreign employer".

Since you will have to report in US dollars, here is a link for currency exchange: http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies