New Member
This widget could not be displayed.

Tax help for military filers

You would enter it under foreign income. In the search bar in the upper right, type the words Foreign Income and then click the "Jump to" when it appears. Since it is not a US W-2, you will have to call it "A statement from my foreign employer".

Since you will have to report in US dollars, here is a link for currency exchange:

View solution in original post