ilg10402021

Why are the columns for entering data from Form 1099-B in the wrong order? Sale date should not precede Acquired date.

Columns are in the wrong order.  Has been this way for years.  Sale date should not precede Acquired date.  Fix the code.  How hard can it be to fix the code.

.

ilg10402021

B.S.  Compare an actual 1099-B to the date entry screen and you will see what I mean.  I use Desktop product on PC.

fanfare

On my broker's consolidated 1099-B, Date Sold comes first.

Most filers will probably be working off their consolidated 1099-B.

ilg10402021

I work from my consolidated 1099 and the columns do not match the 1099-B.  Period. End of story.

fanfare

you'll have to find a way to work around this inconvenience.