To get to the capital loss carryover in TurboTax:
- Continue your return in TurboTax Online. (If your return isn't open, you'll need to sign in and click Take me to my return.)
- Click Tax Tools (lower left side of the screen).
- Click Tools.
- In the pop-up window, select Topic Search.
- In the I'm looking for: box type, the capital.
- In the results box, scroll down and highlight capital loss carryover, then click GO.
Note: If using the TurboTax CD/Download software, you'll use the Find function and the "Jump to" link (instead of "Tax Tools") to search for the topic.
June 6, 2019 10:01 AM
Still have questions?Make a post