June 6, 2019 3:27 AM
To add another rental property, follow the steps below:
- Go to your Federal Taxes tab.
- Click Wages & Income.
- Choose I'll choose what I work on.
- Scroll down to Rental and Royalties.
- Select Update.
- It will ask if you want to review your royalty information and just choose yes.
- You may be asked a question that needs to be reviewed click Continue.
- You will return to Rental and Royal Summary and select Add Another Rental or Royalty.
February 1, 2021 1:55 PM
I have turbo tax premier. There is no opportunity to add a second rental home I bought in 2020. After completing the first rental home data, the continue button only has one option "DONE".