raycandy

Turbo Tax for business insists I have a rental property and I don't. How can I get this deleted?

The instructions under rental real estate tell me to go back to business info tab then go to rental real estate to add or delete. There is no Rental Real Estate category in the summary info page, This was a problem last year too. Intuit needs to fix this!!!!!

CarolynLO

You can delete a form or a rental property from your return by doing the following:

1. Log into your TurboTax account.

2. Go To Take Me to My Return.

3. Go to My Account (in the upper right hand corner).

4. Click on Tools.

5. In the pop-up window, select Delete a form.

6. Click Delete next t the Schedule E form that you would like to delete and follow the  onscreen instructions.

CarolynLO

1. Log into your TurboTax account.

2. Go To Take Me to My Return.

4. Click on Tools.