Solved: To calculate the asset vs land price do I use the % asset vs land from when we purchased in 2007 as main home, converted to a rental in 2012 or sold in 2017?

To calculate the asset vs land price do I use the % asset vs land from when we purchased in 2007 as main home, converted to a rental in 2012 or sold in 2017?

When trying to report sales information for a rental house do we calculate the house vs land value from when we originally bought and used as our main home, when we converted to a rental or when we sold in 2017?

You use the percentages you used when converting the house to a rental because those would correspond to the values you depreciated for the house, and did not depreciate for the land.