Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Trying to upload 1099B and 1099DIV from Robinhood-Apex. I'm using the "10-" preceding my account number and I'm still having troubles I get Error Code 103.

I got mine to work as well. Took a few days but it finally pulled it into TurboTax.  
SharonC1

Trying to upload 1099B and 1099DIV from Robinhood-Apex. I'm using the "10-" preceding my account number and I'm still having troubles I get Error Code 103.

This is a Robinshood issue.  This if from Robinhood.com:

Importing Trade History to TurboTax

We’re still fine tuning our integration with TurboTax to give you the best experience possible.  When that’s done, we’ll be sure to post detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to import your tax documents from Robinhood.  Stay tuned for updates!   

The link is below if you want to refer back to it to watch for updates.

https://support.robinhood.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001215263-How-to-Upload-Your-Form-1099-to-TurboTa... 

Do we have to include '-' on our social security as well?
rib545

Do not include your dashes in the SSN. Make sure to include 10- in your account number for Apex import.
nav_nfm

Robinhood - Apex

That didn’t work. Try entering your info again.

Check for any typos or other errors. (103)
duvaydov

Has there been any update? having same problem
eclacon

I AM also having this issue any update?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dont waste your time. Its total garbage. You'll end up being forced in an infinite death spiral of manual keying dates in that will never resolve in TT because the Robinhood upload is not structured correctly. Worst of all TT is sooo F-ing slow with too many click throughs you'll have to take a day off of work just to sit there and wait for their horrific UI to cycle because they make you page through all your transactions to edit them rather than putting them all on one infinite scrolling page. Its truly one of the worst user experiences imaginable and aligns very well with the newly minted reputation of Robinhood, who has defamed their very own meaning of their name.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies