turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where is form 6781

I use Deluxe to file last year and I was able to get file info with K-1.  How come I can't do it with the on line version?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Where is form 6781

The online Deluxe edition does not support entry of a Schedule K-1.  Only the Premier or Self-employed online editions support entry of a Schedule K-1.

The online Deluxe edition does not support Form 6781, Gains and Losses From Section 1256 Contracts and Straddles.   Only the Premier or Self-employed online editions support entry of a Form 6781.

Enter 6781, section 1256 contracts and straddles in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to 6781, section 1256 contracts and straddles

Enter k-1 in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to k-1

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Where is form 6781

The online Deluxe edition does not support entry of a Schedule K-1.  Only the Premier or Self-employed online editions support entry of a Schedule K-1.

The online Deluxe edition does not support Form 6781, Gains and Losses From Section 1256 Contracts and Straddles.   Only the Premier or Self-employed online editions support entry of a Form 6781.

Enter 6781, section 1256 contracts and straddles in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to 6781, section 1256 contracts and straddles

Enter k-1 in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to k-1

dcw018
Returning Member

Where is form 6781

Where is form 6781

@dcw018 You are answering a very old question.

Where is form 6781

Hello there,

i still cannot get to Form 6781.  Could someone help me?

Thanks in advance for the help.

God bless you!!!

Where is form 6781

Hi there Donin,

i have the premier version and i cannot find Form 6781.  Could you tell me how to get to it?  Cannot find it using  Search.

Thanks for the help.

God bless you!!!

Where is form 6781

@larkomarko wrote:

Hi there Donin,

i have the premier version and i cannot find Form 6781.  Could you tell me how to get to it?  Cannot find it using  Search.

Thanks for the help.

God bless you!!!

As stated in the answer to the the original question -

Enter 6781, section 1256 contracts and straddles in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to 6781, section 1256 contracts and straddles

Where is form 6781

Hello Everyone,

If anyone is still trying to find Form 6781, i was able to get there by typing Straddles in the search bar.

Thanks for everyone for their helpful comments.

praise God for showing me how!!!

sudheer-a

Where is form 6781

I have a premier desktop version, even though i've a 1099-b, it's not  automatically populating the form 6781

Also using search bar I cannot find form 6781. Please help. 

Where is form 6781

@sudheer-a 

In the Search box using the Premier desktop edition, type in Form 6781 and Enter.  Then click on Jump to Form 6781

Form 6781 TTD.JPG

sudheer-a

Where is form 6781

Thank you! using search box when I type form 6781, there are too may search results and I couldn't

find jump to 6781..However your screen shot helped me, so I looked for 1256 contracts under wages & income

and located the section to start entering the details.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies