jcape

If I received income from sand/gravel extraction (reported as royalty on 1099 MISC form), is it Mineral Property or Other?

Is gravel/sand considered mineral property?  Turbo tax lists gold and silver as examples.  It also has an option that mentions oil and gas.  There is also an "Other" option.  Which should I use for royalties for gravel/sand extraction from my property?

Leonard

You should use the other for your description for the royalties you received for the gravel/sand extraction from your property.

Leonard