Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

vsatrawla

I need to find the depreciation schedule for my rental property in my returns filed using turbo tax online

copy of my past return does not include depreciation schedule. How should I find it?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
SharonD007
Expert Alumni

I need to find the depreciation schedule for my rental property in my returns filed using turbo tax online

To print a prior-year tax return with the depreciation schedules, follow the steps below for TurboTax Online;

1. Sign in to your account
  2. Select the down arrow by Your tax returns and documents 
  3. Select the year  of the tax return that you want to print
  4. Select Download/Print (PDF) your federal and/or state tax return(s)
  5. Once you select Federal return, you can select Include government worksheets (which will include your depreciation worksheets).

For additional info, review the TurboTax articles How do I print a copy of my tax return in TurboTax and How do I view, download, or print a prior-year tax return?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I don't see an option to select my federal return. It all just comes in one pdf document. So I am not able to select the federal worksheet per the steps you've described. I am using Turbotax online. I have used it for 7 years now and don't see how to access form 4562 on any of my returns.

Dan-78
Returning Member

Yeah, Sharon left out a step. I've added it below.

To print a prior-year tax return with the depreciation schedules, follow the steps below for TurboTax Online;

1. Sign in to your account
  2. Select the down arrow by Your tax returns and documents 
  3. Select the year  of the tax return that you want to print
  4. Select AMEND your return.  (apparently the option to print worksheets is only available on returns that you're editing.) 
  5. Select Download/Print (PDF) your federal and/or state tax return(s)
  6. Once you select Federal return, you can select Include government worksheets (which will include your depreciation worksheets).
Dan-78
Returning Member

And then don't forget to cancel the Amend function. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies